NEurope
ReZourceman

Juda Beans - Collect Them All! judaseven is totally a bean now.

!BEANS WANTED!

All colours welcome.

Used beans welcome even if soiled.

Rewards given for information that leads to sucessful bean seizure.

paris-hilton-726763.jpg

You are filth.

Like WTF! I feel I need more Wikipedia reference-linkbeans already as I do not have enough already but feel there may be many clues within the names of the beans themselves ReZ must have put much thought into this whole game indeed.

It. Is. Hard. To. Think. Of. Moooooore!

I guess just quoting S.C.G would be a bit cheating to gain standard class.

I'm appreciating the rather curious nature of the orange in your avatar yellowbloke, I rediscovered richard and not judy when I should have been revising in May. A live comedy show...with stewart lee... at 12 O'clock sunday?! Epic

Wah, have you found a DVD copy of it! I loved this show so much back in the day. It made getting up on Sundays worthwhile.

I refuse to use the word whiynnyspapdjdnsnnnazaphon or whinzaphon or whatever it is just to get a silly little bean thing.

FUCK.

Bean Statistics

- There have been 14 beans discovered out of a total 21 beans.

- One player has 10 beans.

- Two players have 1 bean.

- One player has 2 beans that no other player has.

- One player has 1 bean that no other player has.

- Apart from the Beige Bean, the most common bean is the Charcoal Black Bean.

- There is no bean obtainable in this round for posting in a different colour or saying whinzaphon. ;)

- One player is 2 beans (that have already been discovered) away from winning round one.

Updated the beans obtained so far.

Round One Beans

Standard Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Beige Bean

-Charcoal Black Bean

- Chalk White Bean

-Sunshine Yellow Bean

- Sterling Silver Bean

Lime Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Radiant Lime Green Bean

- Shiney Green Bean

- Sunshine Green Bean

-

Strategist Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Cobalt Blue Bean

- Moon Blue Bean

- Midnight Blue Bean

-

Word Class Beans (Tier 1)

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

-

-

-

-

Try talking a lot, asking questions and mixing different elements of beans you've already obtained with things you havn't tried yet.

Good luck with the remaining beans.

Incidentally what do you guys think? :D

Try talking a lot, asking questions and mixing different elements of beans you've already obtained with things you havn't tried yet.

Good luck with the remaining beans.

Incidentally what do you guys think? :D

I've got a feeling I know how to get one of the Lime Class beans but I don't reckon it's something I can actually do.... Maybe... And yeah this game is great Rez, thank thee very much for organising it.

so i am totally sucking at this game and i was looking over this thread and thinking omg wtf am i doing wrong y am i not even winning

yeh anyway lol tbh i dnt even care any moar so stfugtfololbbqhax

Incidentally I thought this was in order

:hmm::hehe::laughing::woops::nono::red:: peace::heh::(:indeed::confused::wtf::zzz:::shrug::geek::cry::sad::weep::santa::kiss::love::rolleyes::eek::D:wink::blush::smile::):blank::shakehead:heart::yay::bowdown::awesome: :mad::o:idea::bouncy::angry::p:grin:;):cool:

Did I win yet?

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

I've only got the first 3 beans, number 1 everyone must have, I think most will have 2 and 3 by now as well.

Oh and nice idea abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Did the Different Fonts Actually Do Anything?

I must be honest I prefer baked beans more than any other beans:

baked_beans.jpg

Da Da Da Daaaaaaaa!

s12hq8.jpg

Beans = awesome. :)

1. PM me all of the juda beans that you have and the details of how to get them
  2. I'll match them up with mine and send you details of the ones that you don't have
  3. Follow the instructions
  4. profit

Slow down with the baked beans people, I think I herd of a study where they said they could play havoc with your kidneys (least I think it was the kidney).

Moogle, could I trade a bean for underpants? I've herd the profit margin is bigger.

Marcamillian completed the Standard Class Collection (tier 1) and is awarded 5 points.

Still not many people with Lime Class Beans. Guys, what do you think the Lime Class Beans might be? Tell me. Answer me.

Moogle, could I trade a bean for underpants? I've heard the profit margin is bigger.

Sure thing, just send me a bean and I'll send you my underpants.

Oh and clever thinking with the kidney thing. Doeas it also work with lima, mung and soy?

Oh and I'm keeping fit because I'm a runner, and my shoulders are very broad. Now I'll go to the toilet because I need to pea.

Oh man I'm so baked right now.

Updated the beans obtained so far.

Round One Beans

Standard Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Beige Bean

-Charcoal Black Bean

- Chalk White Bean

-Sunshine Yellow Bean

- Sterling Silver Bean

Lime Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Radiant Lime Green Bean

- Shiney Green Bean

- Sunshine Green Bean

-

Strategist Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Cobalt Blue Bean

- Moon Blue Bean

- Midnight Blue Bean

-

Word Class Beans (Tier 1)

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

-

-

-

Dun dun dun.

Where can I find more beans on this quest? I've gotta catch 'em all. I might try to imprison the other players. Then I'll be invincible. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

also;

:hmm::hehe::laughing::woops::nono::red:: peace::heh::(:indeed::confused::wtf::zzz:::shrug::geek::cry::sad::weep::santa::kiss::love::rolleyes::eek::D:wink::blush::smile::):blank::shakehead:heart::yay::bowdown::awesome: :mad::o:idea::bouncy::angry::p:grin:;):cool:

Yeah it's a pr0 hax0rz. If you don't like it then stfu or gtfo.

lolwtfbbqrofllmao

kthanxbai.

Right, well we all need to put our heads together and work this thing out. I think I know the connection that the Lime soya/runner/kidney bean things have but the one that I think I've worked out is one that I don't actually have the ability to do. Ah well not too many left to find now. Wonder what they could be.

Right, well we all need to put our heads together and work this thing out. I think I know the connection that the Lime soya/runner/kidney bean things have but the one that I think I've worked out is one that I don't actually have the ability to do. Ah well not too many left to find now. Wonder what they could be.

Just to clarify/help, every person has the ability to get every bean.

Or they should do.

MoogleViper completed the Standard Class Collection (tier 1) and is awarded 5 points.

MOAR CLUES/GENERAL HELP.

Three of you have a bean STARING YOU IN THE FACE.

and

You guys have got to nail down the Lime Beans. Think about it. Its easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I'm gnna put it out there and say that I have my fair share of beans and am starting to feel the pressure :eek:. Kinda wanna get those beans fast.

As for the lima beans... I have some ideas but its a case of persistance I suppose!

How about LEMONS! I mean, we know it's not colours now, I've tried words... I don't understand! And Rez, please tell me - am I one of the three people has beans staring them in the face?

aOkay, well The kidney bean thing was a nice idea, but how about the green variety? They're some of my favourites too. And what the hell have underpants got to do with anything?