Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If You Were God...

Falcon_BlizZACK

If I was God I'd strike dead intolerant people.

lol, you would rid the world of 99% of the population because of that :heh:

Me...would hold the greatest party ever, also have a game of poker with all the richest men that have ever lived.

But for amusement, I would also put random invisible sheets of strong glass upright that appear out of nowhere, so people could be walking only to hit one without knowing and then they would be trying to figure out WTF went on. Sounds weird, but I would find that amusing and I would know that I would do it over and over and over again xD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I mentioned "how we exist and how we were created". We exist because we evolved from other species, which themselves evolved from some other species and so on and so on and so on, till it all goes back to the creation of life on earth... which was due to the existance of water and an atmosphere. So yeah, we KNOW how we exist and we're not sure how life was created, but we some pretty good theories. We just don't know how the universe was created... How we exist, that we know, as a proven fact. We evolved from other beings. We know it. For sure.

Personally though, I don't even believe the Big Bang theory because it's based on the sole principle that everything must have a beginning, which is being a bit close minded. I'm a doubter.

Not necessarily. The Big Bang Theory does not have to mean the beginning of the universe; it is simply the furthest back we can look. Nothing that came before it could possibly be observed by us, so whether or nnot there was anything before the Big Bang is an unanswerable question. The known, observable uniserve bagan at the Big Bang, but it wasn't necessarily the beginning of everything.

If I were god I would make the skittles advert come true, so that skittles really do fall from the rainbow, although from such a height that might be fairly dangerous.

And Pokemon would be real, just roaming in forests like fox's and badgers do.

Only the good pokemon mind, nothing like that blue pine cone.

And if I was god I would just mess things up a bit every now and then, like slow down time and make the sky change colours, I would allow people to fly after the age of 17, not only would everyone have wonderful wings but it would stop all those emissions from cars and it would be pretty good for you too.

Places would have music. I've always thought that would be epic, you know in videogames where every area has background music, well I would make that reality. All to the Mario Galaxy sound track, because that's just beautiful.

If I were god I would make the skittles advert come true, so that skittles really do fall from the rainbow, although from such a height that might be fairly dangerous.

And if I was god I would just mess things up a bit every now and then, like slow down time and make the sky change colours, I would allow people to fly after the age of 17, not only would everyone have wonderful wings but it would stop all those emissions from cars and it would be pretty good for you too.

Places would have music. I've always thought that would be epic, you know in videogames where every area has background music, well I would make that reality. All to the Mario Galaxy sound track, because that's just beautiful.

I love your ideas! :D Consider me converted. :p

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

So what shall we call this religion: bstmteïsm ?:laughing:

The initiation rite will be to successfully pronounce the name of the religion. :p

haha yes :P

And you would always see me as I am just a big pink face, I shall be in place of the sun, so there won't be any of this ''Does he really exist'' lark. :yay:

lol sounds awesome, just edit it a bit that when you go to bed and close your eyes a couple of seconds the sound of a sleep theme music plays (Don't know what the theme would be, but would be awesome :heh: )

lol sounds awesome, just edit it a bit that when you go to bed and close your eyes a couple of seconds the sound of a sleep theme music plays (Don't know what the theme would be, but would be awesome :heh: )

The NiGHTS theme? :yay:

Well... Im sold. Lovely world there, God.

The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art. Flawless. Sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus I redesigned it, based on your history, to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand the the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection.

- The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

This post is flawed. There were no Matrix sequels.

haha yes :P

And you would always see me as I am just a big pink face, I shall be in place of the sun, so there won't be any of this ''Does he really exist'' lark. :yay:

Imagine if everyone did look like their avatars. That would be ace. I'd be the disembodied head of Sir Patrick Moore.

More to the point, ReZ would be David Bowies junk crammed into an inappropriately tight pair of trousers.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!