N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 10

Dyson

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roo 1 - 0 Emo.

Only events were the goal and my player getting injured. Sucks being knocked out in the first round (especially when so many teams don't even play and get a bye :P)

Anyone other suckers want a friendly while we wait for the league to start?

Roo 1 - 0 Emo.

Only events were the goal and my player getting injured. Sucks being knocked out in the first round (especially when so many teams don't even play and get a bye :P)

Anyone other suckers want a friendly while we wait for the league to start?

I´ll take you on that after my training finishes.

Well in fairness to me: Jimbob has known that he needed to send the request since 5.30pm yesterday when he posted a comment about the fixtures, and i did check that he hadn't sent it before i went out.

In fairness to him: he did manage to send the request before match time.

Edited by DuD

^ Odwin did this last season. I think he resigned from his old team and created a second profile to take charge of that team, and he was then able to create his new team. Then his old team was deleted. It was something like that.

Do I need to use another IP adress? They blocked the new account so now I have to make a new e-mail adress to use.

I got my second win with my other team today, thats 2 in 2 :grin:also got manager of the round

Off the bottom now, 2 points from safety :)

-----

If I end up out of the cup this round, does anyone want a friendly??

I will play at your ground if you want? Be cool to play a side Ive written so much about lol.

I need a game to get my players back in playing conditions after their late night parties celebrating their bronze medal positions.