N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems like quite a big plan to say "steel" for a few days before any suspicion is even there. Even if he did plan that much in advance, wouldn't it make more sense for him to say Rock if the mafia is Steel?

Good point, but maybes its just to throw us off? Has anyone managed to investigate him yet?

I learnt who is good last night so nothing from me.

Vote: Not_so_mafia_tiny

However, I still believe Danny is mafia! Paj I don't understand your post, do you not believe he is anymore?

Well, I'm not even sure you'll believe me if I reveal everything, but since I can basically protect myself from any nightkills, it's more important for me to survive lynches.

I am Regigigas, the Über Pokémon of the town. I have three different modes that I activate by typing either steel, rock or ice in the day phase. Steel mode makes me reflect all powers. Rock mode makes me able to use Über Rock Tomb which roleblocks and silences, but also protects my target. Ice mode lets me use Ice Beam which simply silences my target.

Can I also say, I have never been convinced of his power. Why have Ice and Rock Tomb to silence target yet Rock tomb can roleblock as well. Seems mafia like to me.

Hey guys, been so busy with some incredibly busy days at work lately. All these bloody visitors at the eden project are causing me to be very tired. Also not had anything to share until tonight I just got a message saying that Zell targetted me. Not sure what that means, if anything? Danny is a little suspect especially with the theme seeming to be steel pokemon and like Ell says, one of his supposed powers seems to be pointless. With regards to not-so-tiny, I don't know much about pokemon but as the theme seems to be steel and we know that he's a swallower, is it likely he's going to be a metal mon? Do metal pokemon swallow? I'll hold off voting for now due to my blatant ignorance.

Gah, blame ReZ for my stupid powers! :p Think it through: If I came up with those powers, don't you think I'd have them make more sense? :heh: (Sorry, ReZ.)

Also, if I was mafia and knew about the steel thing, I wouldn't have been stupid enough to establish a connection between myself and that particular type. Gambling with reverse psychology is not something I'd try in mafia games - even less so that early in the game.

Since we appear to have a lead, I'll Vote: not_so_tiny

Vote not_so_tiny - six - Paj Meen Ah, Cube, Ellmeister, Zell, Raining again, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Players ; 15 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 8.

Dear Wailord,

I loved you muchly.

You were nothing but open-hearted and emotionally available.

---

I was swallowed last night.

Someone remind me who all the swallowers in the room are. LOLOLOLOLOL

Your mum lololololol sorry.

I'm ok with the not_so_tiny theory. He's not exactly been too active as far as I can remember so it's not catastorphic if it's wrong.

My suspicion of Danny is well established.

Vote:not_so_tiny

Double post probably: Btw, I'm also still suspicious of Ellmeister, and don't like Gaggle being left alive. Though I think if Ellmeister is mafia, Dannyboy isn't, and vice versa, due to Ell's above post.

Cube

SBAMBOT4000

Coolness Bears

Ganepark32

Eddage

Raining again

Dyson

Ellmeister

Paj Meen Ah

Zell

not_so_tiny

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eenuh

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Bolded are those who I trust/am pretty sure aren't using Nasty Plot.

Danny is underlined because in all honesty, I think ReZ has just given him a shitty role that incriminates him. He's not all clear yet, but registeel doesn't strike me as a mafia member. Or that Danny would tell us about his powers then only use steel, if he had an ulterior motive. He'd pretend to be using others.

Vote not_so_tiny - six - Paj Meen Ah, Cube, Ellmeister, Zell, Raining again, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Gizmo, Dyson.

Once again the town surrounded their target. This was becoming a ritual. The town lynched!

dpmfa303.png

not_so_tiny is dead. He was Mawile, the negating mafia member.

Players ; 14 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

NIGHT SEVEN

Get me your PMs. :)

Darkness sinisterly filled the town. The nights seemed darker than ever recently.

A water Pokemon prevented a mysterious Pokemon from spying.

A blue and white Pokemon swallowed a fossil.

An artistic Pokemon was denied.

Elsewhere an egg Pokemon's size was hilighted when it came up against its target. However it noticed a glistening in the corner. A shining wing smashed downwards from the sky above, the egg Pokemon unleashed a barrier of eggs DRROOOZZZZZOMMMMM, the eggs reflected back. Before it could contemplate what happened a wall of eggs shot in from behind him. The wing smashed in pain at the double wall of eggs, and the Pokemon fled.

The villiage was spared another loss.

DAY EIGHT.

Players ; 14 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Raining and Gaggle, who did you guys swallow last night? Same question to anyone else if they too can swallow...

Also, could the fossil be shieldon/bastiodon, both steel types who come from a resurrected fossil?

Edited by Eddage

Another mafia member down, we should be pretty close now I reckon by looking at how many members are usually in the game. Spambot4000 was another possible target?

Anyone see whether Danny-boy was actually telling the truth yet? I've been suspicious of him the wholllllllllllllllllllllllllle game and my nothing has been decided.

A shining wing smashed downwards from the sky above

Skarmory.gif

Come out you fucking bird! We know it's you, Skarmory!

----

I believe in Dannyboy, like I mentioned, I think he was just given a really shitty role to make people think he's evil/Steel.

----

Do we remember why we forgot all about Chairdriver telling us Gaggle was evil?

Vote: Gaggle

Going off my list, and he's been "confirmed" as evil, unless I've missed something.

He's neutral, but he does sound like he could "snatch" the win from us.

Then I think it's either Eenuh, SPAMBOT or Possibly Dyson (I'm more suspicious of SPAMBOT).

Would it be likely that any investigators who haven't spoken out would be a Mafia investigator?

He's neutral, but he does sound like he could "snatch" the win from us.

So you're just going to take his word for it?

Chair: "I found Gaggle is mafia".

Gaggle: "No, I'm neutral."

Everyone else: "OK."

I trust chair's info more than Gaggle. When has Unown appeared in the write-up anyway?

All I smell are Raticates.