N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S.C.G, saying you're a protector should be a last resort.

*shrugs* I'm relatively new to Mafia games but I just wanted to get the point across that I'm truthful and more fool those who don't believe me... :heh: I realise though that obv the mafia will be after me because of my role but that's just the price I pay.

Vote Dannyboy-the-Dane - two -Gizmo

Vote Nintendohnut - two - Raining again, S.C.G.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - one - Dyson, Paj Meen Ah,

Players ; 20 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo.

Majority is 11.

*Is loving the discussion*

I must also go to bed, so for now that seems pretty fair. *Offers hand to Raining* Sorry, miss, I was just thinking out loud and it got massively out of hand, I apologise if you thought I was accusing you or trying to get people to vote. I think we should move onto other things, your power seems perfectly reasonable and I'm sorry I caused you to reveal yourself. Let's move on to something more solid now.

Incidentally yes SCG, revealing yourself was somewhat foolish at this point, espeically as nobody was really accusing you at all. But never mind, we really need a mafia lynch today though and we need to hope that there is another protector out there.

Anwyay, goodnight for now :)

Okay, I would like to come out and say, if someone had the power to target people, but what they found out wasn't good or evil but simply other stuff. Would that lead you to believe that is a mafia like power? Since the mafia already know who is good.

Also this "investigator" won't turn up in the write up. Quite sneaky/mafiaish?

Right now I believe this person to be a mafia member. But I thought I would wait to see what you lot think before outing this person.

Incidentally yes SCG, revealing yourself was somewhat foolish at this point, espeically as nobody was really accusing you at all. But never mind, we really need a mafia lynch today though and we need to hope that there is another protector out there.

*shrugs* If I get lynched then so be it... I'm not particularly bothered :heh: and by that I don't mean that I can't be bothered to put the effort into the game just that I'm at peace with my decision to reveal my role and whatever happens, so be it... :smile:

It's not even that bad getting lynched in my case because it would prove that if a Mafia lynched me then they believed me which is all I'm asking for anyway, I tell the truth and it really is that simple. ::shrug:

No because I happened to get that power to use. But their power tells them other stuff and not just the power.

Ehm, I'm not sure follow. Slowly from the top: You can find out the power of someone, and you found someone who can find out something other than power and alignment? Correct?

Also, EEVIL, that is a mighty interesting find. Either a cock-up on ReZ's part (it has been known to happen before :heh:), or we've found ourselves a double voter and someone ... without a vote?

SCG - I wasn't saying you'd be lynched at all, I don't think anyone would risk lynching someone so useful. What I meant was protectors are very bad for the mafia, and are usually high up on the list of targets, so revealing yourself has made you more of a target. That being said nobody really knows what the mafia is doing in this game so we should be okay :)

And the vote thing - it's likely that it's just a cock up on the part of Rez but if not... well, it would be interesting to look into. Let's wait to hear from Rez first, though.

This person's power is seemingly able to track targets or perhaps find out their power, but not their alignment. I just feel this is a very mafia like power to have?

I would say there's a decent chance (perhaps 25% or something like that) that it's mafia, but also a decent chance that it's a good person.

Woopsie....

Vote Dannyboy-the-Dane - one -Gizmo

Vote Nintendohnut - two - Raining again, S.C.G.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - two - Dyson, Paj Meen Ah,

Players ; 20 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo.

Majority is 11.