N-Europe

If You Were In an RPG Game What Powers or Abilities Would You Have?

ReZourceman

My ability would be the ability to confuse your enemies, so that their attacks hurt themselves. Mindfuck! Yeeees. It's kinda like the Confusion Pokemon move. Actually...it is the Confusion Pokemon move!

Actually, the Pokemon attack Confusion only causes confusion 10% of the time. The majority of the time it just does damage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be a knight, except I'd have a cricket bat instead of a sword and pads instead of armour. I'd drink tea to restore HP and lager to restore MP. My special abilities would include "drinks break" and "tea break".

So you're British Ness? :heh:

I'd be like Yuri from Tales of Vesperia, the main chap who, right at the start of the battle charges in and unleashes a combo while the [pansy] mage is casting a spell and the healer is ready to do similar.

I would be the pro-cook, able to lay down some megahax meals in true 'Tales of...' style; the effects of these culinary creations would result in a wide range of benefits to the whole party including regaining of health / magic and increased stats plus artificially enhanced status.

Oh yeah, I would also add 'Pepper +1' to each dish of course for added edibility and enhanced sneezing powers. :awesome:

Fuck cooking. It's a load of shit. I only hunt the Wonder Chef because he looks awesome. I was disappointed he didn't look in Vesperia like he did in Symphonia.

If I were in a game, I would love to have an amaaazing twist, where I help the main character throughout...but at the last minute it is revealed that I am infact the villain of the game.

It would kinda be similar to Trevelyan/Sean Bean's twist in Goldeneye, hehe. Playing villains just seems more fun. My ability would be the ability to confuse your enemies, so that their attacks hurt themselves. Mindfuck! Yeeees. It's kinda like the Confusion Pokemon move. Actually...it is the Confusion Pokemon move!

Which, since I watched it earlier today, was ripped off from Commando.

Actually, the Pokemon attack Confusion only causes confusion 10% of the time. The majority of the time it just does damage.

As mentioned, it's all about Confuse Ray.

Fuck cooking. It's a load of shit. I only hunt the Wonder Chef because he looks awesome. I was disappointed he didn't look in Vesperia like he did in Symphonia.

Nah, it is useful but only if you use the skill, shortcutting recipes allows you to cook stuff at the end of each battle, topping up your HP / MP and even start the next battle with slightly enhanced battle status, the only downside is that you have to keep buying ingredients unless you just wait until you happen to pick some up.

On the subject of the Wonder-Chef I was a bit dissapointed too... also a let down is there doesn't seem to be as many recipes as there were in Symphonia? I could be wrong though but it seems that way atm. [/Off Topic]

So you're British Ness? :heh:

Brilliant pun.

I'd definitely be a Monk, which is odd, as I never use them in RPGs. I'm strong and agile, with good reactions (more like Spider-Man than a tank). At work, I'm always knocking things over and catching them before they hit the floor, prompting many compliments from onlookers!

I don't like using weapons or magic. However, I'm a pacifist, so I'd only fight in defence and help my pals out with potions and such. A "Support Monk".