N-Europe

Sitter or Stander?

Ellmeister

When you wipe your little bottom, are you a sitter or a stander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When you wipe your little bottom, are you a sitter or a stander?

• Standing?
    • Sitting?

Right, serious thread. So don't make me break out the serious cat picture to prove it!

Its been a very major topic of conversation lately with the group. We (the standers) have actually come from minority to majority as we asked people.

The question is...when you wipe, are you a sitter or a stander?

I hope this doesn't turn disgusting and get it logged because I want to know that I am not some weirdo and that standing makes sense!

VOTE!

Well its either the sort of stand or the move to the side and wipe apparently, I can't get my head round that idea. Its like being left handed and right handed I suppose, you just sort of do it?

It may sound like a weird conversation but its just for fun and when we find out and someone answers on your side, there's a big cheer from that side. The waiter serving us food at the pub got asked, he didn't come back :(

Guest Captain Falcon
I assume that's what the small human slave is for.

And there was me thinking the human was exiting the behemoth.

Thanks for clearing that up for me... said the elephant to the slave.

Stand.

How the fuck do you get your hand (holding the toilet paper of course) to your arse whilst sitting on the shitter..

This is what I didn't understand.

Sure, you could kinda raise your bum slightly to the side and wipe it...but I would be terrified of getting poop on the toilet seat. Or worse. On the floor. The thought of it terrifies me!