N-Europe

Post your killings?

blender

One time when I was a kid me and my dad on a hot summers day put out 10 different traps for wasps.

Like bottles with coke in them, sugar with honey and shit all over it so they would get stuck. The list went on the end of the day it was like some horror movie out there. At least 30 plus mangled dying wasps, I chucked the traps away because I felt sorry for the guys.

I also used to make insects fight and chuck stuff into spiders webs. Woodlice were the only things that would survive that! I made stuff run through ants nests to.

Having said that I would usually break up these fights before death and save creatures that fell into my drinks as a kid. So Im not a total Dexter wannabe.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

Why do you guys kill moths?? Are you scared that they will hurt you? It's easy to just grab them with your hands or a glass and release them outside. I leave the smaller ones alone because they never cause me any harm.

Spiders are very good to have around the house because they hunt and kill all the other bugs that get indoors. If I see a spider in my room, I will catch it and then release it into another room.

House spiders are wonderful animals and we should feel lucky that we are helping to support nature by providing them with a home. They are smart and will do their best to keep out of our way, but it's best to keep them out of the bedroom when we are sleeping.

I know, spiders are actually awesome creatures. But I am cursed with severe phobia of them. I don't dare click Raining's link, even though I'm curious as heck. The worst part is, I don't even know why the hell they scare me! It's completely irrational!

I like to pretend to take an interest in things. I was thinking of making out I've killed cows, dogs, sheep, cats, fen-animals, etc, etc. But I couldn't be bothered. I grew up in Lincolnshire though, and most of my friends kill most animals and eat them. It's just the way on the fen; we use our 6 fingered hands to do all sorts of stuff.

You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

I think that book deeply scarred me. Whatever I'm doing I always ask myself, 'What would Patrick Bateman do?'

Spiders are very good to have around the house because they hunt and kill all the other bugs that get indoors. If I see a spider in my room, I will catch it and then release it into another room.

House spiders are wonderful animals and we should feel lucky that we are helping to support nature by providing them with a home. They are smart and will do their best to keep out of our way, but it's best to keep them out of the bedroom when we are sleeping.

You like to be the controversial one, and fair enough if you think spiders have good in them, but they are complete tw*ts and scare millions of people in homes across the UK. I actually wouldn't go to Australia because of the bastardised 8 legged freaks you get over there.

That film was god-awful but awesome at the same time.

Spiders are strange, but I wouldn't say that they scare me.

Now, rats on the other hand, rats scare the shit out of me. In my student house last year, I came downstairs one morning and saw that the bags of flour on the side had been clawed open, with huuuuge mounds of flour on the side. It looked like Liam Gallagher's house party. The next day, I was downstairs in my friend's room, and we heard the rats scuttling inbetween the floorboards in the kitchen above us.

We placed traps around the house. One evening, we were all in the living room, and we heard a sound in the kitchen. It sounded like a toaster had just popped up, but it also sounded like a trap. The four of us ventured into the kitchen, and checked the trap by the toaster...nothing. We looked around the kitchen. One of my friends then remembered that there was a trap in one of the cupboards underneath the sink. She opened it slowly, and she saw blood on the top shelf. Then, when she opened the door fully, the rat fell to the floor. It was inches from her foot, and inches from mine as I was next to her at the time.

That was it. It set me off, and I shouted the cry of "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" and pointed! We were all terrified and ran out of the room. Then, one of my housemates went back in there to put the rat out of its misery, and that was it.

The blood though...fucking hell. :(

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Spiders are strange, but I wouldn't say that they scare me.

Now, rats on the other hand, rats scare the shit out of me. In my student house last year, I came downstairs one morning and saw that the bags of flour on the side had been clawed open, with huuuuge mounds of flour on the side. It looked like Liam Gallagher's house party. The next day, I was downstairs in my friend's room, and we heard the rats scuttling inbetween the floorboards in the kitchen above us.

We placed traps around the house. One evening, we were all in the living room, and we heard a sound in the kitchen. It sounded like a toaster had just popped up, but it also sounded like a trap. The four of us ventured into the kitchen, and checked the trap by the toaster...nothing. We looked around the kitchen. One of my friends then remembered that there was a trap in one of the cupboards underneath the sink. She opened it slowly, and she saw blood on the top shelf. Then, when she opened the door fully, the rat fell to the floor. It was inches from her foot, and inches from mine as I was next to her at the time.

That was it. It set me off, and I shouted the cry of "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" and pointed! We were all terrified and ran out of the room. Then, one of my housemates went back in there to put the rat out of its misery, and that was it.

The blood though...fucking hell. :(

My dad didnt like the thought of killing rats as he had a few of his own.

We often used this type of trap:

monarch-rat-trap.jpg

It goes in and cant get out. Then hed take it to the field.

Now when he needs to he just uses rat traps.

We did use some humane mouse-traps when we first discovered the problem. Then, our landlord after about 2 weeks came back to check the traps and found that the rats were rats and not mice, and that the traps he had bought were complete crap.

In the end, I think he just bought some cheap traps, two I think, and placed them down in the hope of catching something. Then, he filled up the holes that we found had been leading to next door. The rats had actually been traveling as far as three houses over, that we know of. Little devils.

Don't know why he didn't opt for a humane rat trap, seeing as he opted for a humane mouse trap in the first place.

We did use some humane mouse-traps when we first discovered the problem. Then, our landlord after about 2 weeks came back to check the traps and found that the rats were rats and not mice, and that the traps he had bought were complete crap.

In the end, I think he just bought some cheap traps, two I think, and placed them down in the hope of catching something. Then, he filled up the holes that we found had been leading to next door. The rats had actually been traveling as far as three houses over, that we know of. Little devils.

Don't know why he didn't opt for a humane rat trap, seeing as he opted for a humane mouse trap in the first place.

Theyre huge, so its hard to use them.

We used the humane ones in his garden and his allotment.

Theyre huge, so its hard to use them.

We used the humane ones in his garden and his allotment.

Ah, I guess you're right. Judging by the size of the rat we caught...it wouldn't have been practical. The traps we had were on a kitchen unit next to a toaster, and in a cupboard. It really would have been hard to fit it in there.

I'm not actually scared of mice or rats. Rats are repulsive, no doubt about it, but I'm not scared of them. I find most rodents cute, actually. :)

Like some people will never understand the fear that I experience from spiders, I will never understand the fear people experience from rats or mice. Though if I'd have to guess, I'd say it's pretty much the same feeling.

I'm not actually scared of mice or rats. Rats are repulsive, no doubt about it, but I'm not scared of them. I find most rodents cute, actually. :)

Like some people will never understand the fear that I experience from spiders, I will never understand the fear people experience from rats or mice. Though if I'd have to guess, I'd say it's pretty much the same feeling.

There's many things that I don't like about them. First of all, the way that they move. They are fast creatures. Secondly, they are small. So, coupled with their speed, it makes it incredibly un-nerving to know where they actually are. You know look around the room, and you may not see it straight away, and then it'll appear from out of the corner of your eye.

I also find them really dangerous. I remember watching the film adaption of 1984, and I was terrified at the scene towards the end of the film which features the rats. The teeth, the hands, the hair/fur and that tail. It's not a creature of beauty, that's for sure.

There's many things that I don't like about them. First of all, the way that they move. They are fast creatures. Secondly, they are small. So, coupled with their speed, it makes it incredibly un-nerving to know where they actually are. You know look around the room, and you may not see it straight away, and then it'll appear from out of the corner of your eye.

I also find them really dangerous. I remember watching the film adaption of 1984, and I was terrified at the scene towards the end of the film which features the rats. The teeth, the hands, the hair/fur and that tail. It's not a creature of beauty, that's for sure.

The first paragraph can be directly attributed to spiders as well. :heh:

About the second paragraph, I haven't watched the film in question, so I can't comment on it. I don't know how dangerous rats are, but I doubt they're a threat to us in these countries. The diseases they or the parasites may carry are the primary "danger" of rats. The rest of the paragraph is obviously written by someone with a fear of the buggers. I could write something similar about spiders, so I'm not trying to belittle your fear in any way. I know what irrational, phobic fear feels like. :heh:

The first paragraph can be directly attributed to spiders as well. :heh:

About the second paragraph, I haven't watched the film in question, so I can't comment on it. I don't know how dangerous rats are, but I doubt they're a threat to us in these countries. The diseases they or the parasites may carry are the primary "danger" of rats. The rest of the paragraph is obviously written by someone with a fear of the buggers. I could write something similar about spiders, so I'm not trying to belittle your fear in any way. I know what irrational, phobic fear feels like. :heh:

I know what you mean about spiders, but I don't feel a particular threat with me. Whereas, with a rat, I'm terrified of them biting me, or attacking me. So, that's where my fear lies with them, I think. I don't actually know if its likely for a rat to do that, but it's what I fear.

So, with a spider, I'm not scared of them because I don't feel threatened. I don't see a spider and worry that it will attack me or cause me harm.

I know what you mean about spiders, but I don't feel a particular threat with me. Whereas, with a rat, I'm terrified of them biting me, or attacking me. So, that's where my fear lies with them, I think. I don't actually know if its likely for a rat to do that, but it's what I fear.

So, with a spider, I'm not scared of them because I don't feel threatened. I don't see a spider and worry that it will attack me or cause me harm.

Hmm, interesting. See, my fear with spiders is more irrational. I don't fear what they can do to me, 'cause I know none of the spiders we have are dangerous. Like I've said, I don't know what scares me about them, but I find everything about them absolutely terrifying - but fascinating at the same time. I'm afraid to get close to a spider to kill it, and the thought of a spider crawling on me is enough to send shivers down my spine. Yet I love watching a spider create its web. It's so fascinating.

So yeah, I'm kinda in a dilemma. :heh: