N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jayseven is correct I am Yoshi and I roleblock by turning people into eggs.

If it helps to lower your suspicion Jay, if I was mafia then the town vigilante would be dead, if you check the write-up I have targeted him twice and he is still alive.

The reason why I targeted him twice was because at the time it was obvious that could switch targets was using the vigilante to attack people so I thought roleblocking the vigilante could save some life's.

I was right and the mafia had a character that could to that.

I came out and said I know who the killer is partly because I wanted to see who would be very enthusiastic about who the vigilante is.

Mundi - yes, you're right. My thinkings has basically been balancing that and your votes for mafia with you never targetting a mafia, you targetting someone on the first night who went on to be killed. I think you're the least suspicious (and Dyson, by far, the most).

The imp-like creature has used dyson's character to target mafia a few times, which makes me suspect the impish thing is good. But the mafia has never sent the karate dude in to kill. Either they knew he was compromised, or he is genuinely not a mafioso...

Yeah, I'm the vigilante. I'm townie. My targets have been;

Night 1 Nobody

Night 2 Nobody

Night 3 Cube (yes, a mistake, but it immediately helped me narrow down the mafia)

Night 4 Zell (but was blocked)

Night 5 Maase (but was blocked)

Night 6 MadDog

Both times I was blocked you can see who I was going to target anyway. Hence my votes for them as soon as the day phase started.

My targets so far:

Night One: Nintendohnut

Night Two: Jayseven

Night Three: Beggilax

Night four: Jayseven

Night Five: Missed the night, I was at a lan party and I forgot to send the PM

Night Six: Rezourceman

I though I had not targeted Beggilax but apparently I did.

Here´s the description.

Some other place, a man with sunglasses and a helmet came running through the town. He was stopped in his tracks, though, by a long tongue who grabbed him and pulled him in. Before he knew, he was trapped inside a large egg, unable to do anything. A blue person came by and used telepathy on the egg, learning a thing or two about its inhabitant.

Dunno who it could be.

So is Dyson our main suspect now? What about Beggilax then? If we're missing a character in the write-up than that's probably him, right?

My targets so far:

Night One: Nintendohnut

Night Two: Jayseven

Night Three: Beggilax

Night four: Jayseven

Night Five: Missed the night, I was at a lan party and I forgot to send the PM

Night Six: Rezourceman

I though I had not targeted Beggilax but apparently I did.

Here´s the description.

Some other place, a man with sunglasses and a helmet came running through the town. He was stopped in his tracks, though, by a long tongue who grabbed him and pulled him in. Before he knew, he was trapped inside a large egg, unable to do anything. A blue person came by and used telepathy on the egg, learning a thing or two about its inhabitant.

Dunno who it could be.

Could it be Captain Falcon maybe? He wears a helmet and sunglasses.

Okay, I might as well say it: I'm Wario, and I can investigate.

My info comes out all wrong, but I can usually discover who's who by the write-ups. From what I've seen, discovered and deduced, here's the list of remaining roles:

Jonnas - Wario (Good)

Mundi - Yoshi (Good)

ReZourceman - Pit (Good)

Eenuh - Mario (Good, probably)

mr-paul - Midna (Good. My investigation told me he's evil, which means he's probably good)

jayseven - Falco (Good [Tiny chance of being neutral, but very unlikely])

Ellmeister - Slippy (I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards Good)

Beggilax - Capt.Falcon (Has done nothing during the game. For all we know, he can easily be mafia)

Dyson - Karate-man/Luigi? (I have no idea about his alignment, but there's not much against him, honestly)

All things considered, I believe Beggilax is our first priority, Dyson is our second lead, with Ellmeister coming at 3rd place.

Vote: Beggilax

I think that either Beggilax or Dyson could be the last mafia member.

Beggilax because he does fuck all in these games and is the only one now to appear in the write-up

Dyson because he is the only one in the write-up who was forced to target Ganondorf by someone else.

I get what you're saying. But I'm leaning more towards Beggilax because of his inactivity.

I mean, if Dyson really is good, I'd rather see him winning with us. If Dyson is the remaining mafioso, it wouldn't be fair if Beggilax won without actualy doing anything.

At this point, it doesn't matter who the mafioso is, if it's not one, it's the other. There's also the chance that both are evil. When we lynch one, Jayseven and Mundi can gang up on the other during the night. I'd just rather see Beggilax go before Dyson, honestly :heh:

Just confirming that I am Midna, good and can misdirect.

I have targeted:

Night 1 Jayseven to Chairdriver

Night 2 Tellyn to Paj Meen Ah

Night 3 Dyson to Chairdriver

Night 4 Maase to Mundi

Night 5 No-one, I was away for the weekend

Night 6 Dyson to MadDog

And Jonnas, I'd deduced the exact same things as you, so we must be thinking right!

I want to kill off Beggilax, but Dyson is a threat too. If we kill off Beggilax I can misdirect Dyson to roleblock our other suspected mafia member, Ell, then we can lynch whoever off the next day :) This sound like a plan?

Just confirming that I am Midna, good and can misdirect.

I have targeted:

Night 1 Jayseven to Chairdriver

Night 2 Tellyn to Paj Meen Ah

Night 3 Dyson to Chairdriver

Night 4 Maase to Mundi

Night 5 No-one, I was away for the weekend

Night 6 Dyson to MadDog

And Jonnas, I'd deduced the exact same things as you, so we must be thinking right!

I want to kill off Beggilax, but Dyson is a threat too. If we kill off Beggilax I can misdirect Dyson to roleblock our other suspected mafia member, Ell, then we can lynch whoever off the next day :) This sound like a plan?

There is just one problem with that plan: if Dyson is the last mafia member, he'll kill, not roleblock, Ellmeister. I think it's best if both Mundi and Jayseven target Dyson, and you force Ell to target Dyson as well.

If this plan is followed, we will surely win, no matter who the remaining mafioso(s) is/are.

Beggilax (5): Jonnas, Mundi, ReZourceman, mr-paul, Eenuh

5 is the majority.

Majority has been reached!

----------

Though he tried to run, he couldn't escape.

Beggilax is dead. He was Captain Falcon, a bounty hunter that just wanted peace in Nintendo Land. He could roleblock people by incapacitating them. He was good.

----------

8 players remain. 5 is the majority.

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Night 7 begins now.

Send in your PMs soon! I want to start the next day tomorrow!

While the pointy-shoed man rummaged through the winged boy's stuff, finding some sort of weapon, the green-clothed karate-chopper was turned into an egg by the long-tongued fella, and the red-clothed cape-bearer protected the feathered person.

----------

Meanwhile, the amphibian tech-geek readied himself for tonight's kill: He was going for feather-boy. As he was readying his tools, however, he was approached by the imp-creature.

"Follow me! Teehee!" she said.

The imp-creature guided him to a large egg with green spots.

"There it is! Attack it, attack it! Teehee!" she teased.

The tech-geek, like in a trance, began smashing the egg with his tools. Eventually, the inhabitant collapsed under the pressure.

Dyson is dead. He was Luigi, the original mastermind behind the operation. Sick and tired of always standing in his brother's shadow, he led the rebellion against the leaders of Nintendo Land. He could roleblock people by paralysing them with his electrokinetic karate-moves, or he could perform the nightkill. He was evil.

----------

Day 8 begins now.

7 players remain. 4 is the majority.

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

----------

IMPORTANT: The reason I wanted the PMs in soon was because I am leaving for a 10-day vacation to France early tomorrow morning, Friday the 3rd, meaning I'll be gone till Sunday 12th (unless I can find a wireless internet connection somewhere, though I doubt it). As you have probably all noticed, we are close to the end of this game, and I had hoped to start this day yesterday so we might have had a chance to end the game before I left. Sadly, people have been slow in sending in their PMs, and even though I still haven't got them all, I have decided to start the day so as to leave you the opportunity to discuss while I'm gone. We may still be able to end the game today, though it is far from certain. If not, the exciting conclusion will come once I get home, though it will probably be kind of anticlimactic. Well, it's your own fault! *shakes fist* :heh: Enjoy the rest of the game. :)