NEurope
Gizmo

Perfect Dark XBLA

Stupid thing about the updated textures is the fact the models still have fists for hands. Still would like a release date though to be honest. I read on the Rare twitter the game is finished and they're waiting for PR.

Yeah, i noticed that in both of the re-released Banjo titles. Would have thought that in PD, they would have at least sorted the sqaure hands out a little.

Stupid thing about the updated textures is the fact the models still have fists for hands
Well it looks to me like they're still going to talk by nodding their heads and not moving their mouths, that's going to look odd these days :heh: not that I will have any trouble forgiving it just to play this awesome game again. Complete without suffering framerate.

We're actually going to see this tomorrow then. Hopefully they'll tell us a date.

We're actually going to see this tomorrow then. Hopefully they'll tell us a date.

I'm hoping they'll say...

'It's out... today... like right now! Go and download it!'

Would be nice.

I'm hoping they'll say...

'It's out... today... like right now! Go and download it!'

Would be nice.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Then this thread would be full of peeps saying "well done" to Rare for keeping it all hush.

Has an XBLA not been released on a Wednesday?

In some rare cases yes, hopefully this will be one of those 'Rare' instances where it does happen. ;)

It would be nice though... recently arcade releases have been a bit 'meh' so this could be just what the service needs... though having said that maybe that means they will save it for a Wednesday afterall, hopefully next Wednesday.

I'm guessing 1200? No more, no less.

Thats what some of the peeps at Gamespot and some of the dev's of the remake think it will sell for.

Yeah i reckon 1200 sounds about right since that is the 'premium' price for large XBLA games and so thus i cant see it selling for any less and if more... well that would just piss people off.

What if it turned out to be 1600? You never know, the amount of time and polish they're (supposedly) putting into it and the fact it's Rare, M$ might try and push a more 'premium' price!

If that is the case, which i'm sure it won't be, then all hell will break loose.

It's out in March apparently. Trust Rare to pick the last possible minute to release it. March is the end of Winter, which is what they said.

Not bad:

"Goldeneye's weapon set is also being included, meaning that for all intents and purposes the game has finally made it to Microsoft's console. [...] It's coming some time in March at the rather reasonable price of 800 Microsoft Points"

ign hands-on

Edited by Ren of Heavens

Was not expecting 800 points, I bought 1200. Now have 400 to spend on something...