NEurope

I hit it off the table quite often.

Well I've only played the demo version, maybe it's different for the full game.

Or Maybe it's because I'm so good at the game! :P

wouldn't surprise me if they've made the demo easier and more immediate/accessible to entice people in.

As you progress through Sports Champions it starts turning off the various assists. Presumably the demo is set to one of the more novice difficulty settings.

Gladiator is somewhat awesome i have to admit. I found myself really getting into it and i like that the amount of damage you cause depends on how hard you swing.

3D and Move games impressions(Flight Control HD and Tumble).

http://iwaggle.blogspot.com/2010/09/random-3d-gaming-considerations.html

All the current PS3 games supporting 3D visuals offer what I might describe as some sort of "passive 3D experience". You appreciate the effect, but it kinda sits there, behind a window you can't walk through. Stuff can jump at you, but you can't jump in. You toss a penny at it, and it magically bounces back off (how odd!). It's a one-way visual feedback between the game and you.

Not so with Tumble, where you have the opportunity to move stuff back and forth that invisible wall as you see fit. Pull the Move towards you and its virtual replica comes out of the screen, floating above the carpet. Push it forward, and it goes back into the digital world it came from. Thanks to the intimate nature of the 1:1 tracking the PlayStation Move provides, the feeling of there being no barrier whatsoever between the real and the virtual world is reinforced even further. You feel like holding a magic wand capable of traversing both worlds. It's an amazing sensation. So amazing indeed, I spent like 5 minutes just pushing the controller back and forth.

Moving on to Flight Control HD, playing Firemint's little gem in 3D made me realize how much bidimensional graphics can benefit from stereoscopy. Actually, I'd go as far as saying they might benefit from it more than actual polygon based games do (!).

Author really likes them. Another Shout out for Flight Control HD. Awesome game!

Quick question if anybody can help.

Do i really need the navigation controller to play any move games or can i just get the motion controller?? All the bundles i've seen include the motion controller & the eye camera but i've already got the eye camera.

Cheers for any help.

PS3's Move Has Sold 1 Million Units in North America

Sony Computer Entertainment America has finally provided a sales number for its first month of PlayStation Move sales: 1 million units. The company previously said the motion controller was selling "extremely well," but failed to give data. In Europe, SCEE said that Move had sold 1.5 million units.

Not bad. Needs more Killzone.

Hopefully the long term is good. I'd rather its not a short term fad like the Wii.