NEurope
Shorty

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

well, im not sure if it'l be any good. super star saga was on of the best games on the gba, but partners in time was a let down. time will tell.

Big fan of these games, good to know what the subtite is. Shame it's not out till the 'Holiday' season.

Hooray! Again!

Great subtitle (it's the only new element, after all)! I'm definitely looking forward to this.

On a sidenote, wasn't the DS-front of the conference a bit... underwhelming, with the exception of Golden Sun DS? They preached a lot about how great the DSi is, but told us so little about games.

You shoulda heard the guys laughing their ass off when Nintendo presented this. Especially when they said that you'd get to investiget Bowsers inside pipes!

Has noone checked if Nintendos script migh get missunderstood?

Yes, that presentation was full of puns... appropriate/intended or not. ;) And the conference was indeed very scripted. Iwata was the one who made the most natural impression and was easily the best speaker of Nintendo's conference, even with his experimental English. The rest weren't comfortable. Reggie was plain boring (why the pause after every sentence. And step it up a notch! We understand you perfectly fine) and Cammie clearly had no clue. The WiiSport resort was quite good, come to think of it.

Ah, looking forward to this! C'mon Holidays! Get a move on! :p

I don't like Partners in Time....and I don't know why.

Because it was a terrible game compared to Superstar Saga.

I don't like Partners in Time....and I don't know why.

I did like it.. and then one day I just completely went off it :hmm: ..I could have traded it into GAME for £18 a few months ago, but I doubt if I would get that much for it any more. If I was getting £15 or more, I would maybe be tempted to get rid of it..

I'll definitely be getting it, loved Superstar Saga and liked Partners in Time, even though I didn't finish that (got stuck). I think one of the reasons I didn't like PiT was because the attacks were a bit too complicated thanks to the babies. I preferred the attacks in the first game really, so I hope this game will return to that formula. =)

I found one of the early bosses in Partners in Time took an awful long time to beat (even though it wasn't at all complicated.. it was like a big wiggler that drank some liquid each turn..) so it just seemed frustrating. I think I'm only just past that section, but with no fondness for the graphical style or the most recent boss battle I have no great desire to return to it :sad:

Wait until you fight the end boss in PiT, its an easy fight but it last about 30mins!

I'm actually not sure I'll ever get to it.. I think I'll take it into GAME tomorrow to get a price for it.. and depending on the offer, I may just accept it :eek:

Having said that, I'll probably play it again first and likely realise that I would be stupid to get rid of it :indeed:

Ooh, I loved the previous two games, this should be very, very good. :)

I loved the first game. It was probably my favorite GBA game after the Pokemon ones and Minish Cap. I never got around to playing the second though. So if this gets good reviews I might pick it up.

Let's refresh this one a little:laughing:

Edited by Fused King

Wauw, someone is being lazy, that's the same trailer we got when the game was announced:laughing:

HYYYYPPPEED FOR THIS GAME, HYYYYYPPPPEEEEDDD!!!!!

FAWFUL IS BACK!

Euro date announced!

The Mario RPG series is one of my favorite franchises today. That's why it's so painful having to wait for the next entry to be revealed! It seems like we've been talking about Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story forever now, but the good news is that now Europeans have an official release date to look forward to. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story will be hitting Europe on October 9th, 2009...mark it down now!

Brilliant, can't wait for this. I'll probably still be playing Scribblenauts when this is released, but I'll definitely get it some time before the end of the year.

Already got it pre-ordered, nice to see it won't be much longer until we get it. It's a busy September and October this year for releases.

Nintendo Power gave the game a very good review.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

Pros

-“the best RPG-style Mario adventure ever madeâ€

-“it’s very likely that we’re looking at the 2009 Game of the Year for the Nintendo DS systemâ€

-“one of the most interactive role-playing games availableâ€

-unique minigames

-battle system stays fun and fresh

-plenty of engrossing stat management, exploration and storytelling

-keeps the player engaged

-compelling puzzle solving

-fantastic dialogue

Cons

-the mazelike structure of the world can be a little confusing to navigate especially if you were to try and come back to the game after having not played it for a while.