Halo: Reach

Dyson

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

BUMP

So is anyone still playing this? I know I am.

Quite like the most recent map pack that was released, think Highlands is probably the best map in all of Reach. Shame they think 10 players is enough to fill the map at the moment. Currently working my way through grade 4 of General towards Field Marshall, which is when the grades really start to get ridiculous. Grifball has some cool variants these days, love the one with the jetpacks. After all this time I still find the challenges addictive, especially the weekly ones. Complete 9 levels on Heroic this week? Easy. The third level can be done in less than five minutes if you know how ;)

Also still a fan of the armory, though for the armor I really want I have to be Mythic which is just....I don't even...

Anyone else still a fan? :)

In hindsight, I thought Reach was a letdown. The maps were rubbish, I didn't like the gameplay changes, the ranking system was removed, the playlists were bad, I wasn't a fan of the perks... Halo 3 was just much better in every way. That said, I played it quite consistently up until after the first map pack came out. The best thing about Halo is playing in a team with your mates, but less and less of my mates were playing it so eventually I stopped too.

I might play this again sometime this summer, but I think I'd rather pop in Halo 3 for old times' sake.

BUMP

So is anyone still playing this? I know I am.

Quite like the most recent map pack that was released, think Highlands is probably the best map in all of Reach. Shame they think 10 players is enough to fill the map at the moment. Currently working my way through grade 4 of General towards Field Marshall, which is when the grades really start to get ridiculous. Grifball has some cool variants these days, love the one with the jetpacks. After all this time I still find the challenges addictive, especially the weekly ones. Complete 9 levels on Heroic this week? Easy. The third level can be done in less than five minutes if you know how ;)

Also still a fan of the armory, though for the armor I really want I have to be Mythic which is just....I don't even...

Anyone else still a fan? :)

screenshot20110725at233.png