NEurope
Dyson

Halo: Reach

"The grenades only take your shields off if you're right on top of them... sort of like a mother goose sitting on her eggs"

"Gosh, that analogy sucked"

Great video but was it just me or did everyone other than the guy shooting the video suck at the game? :heh:

Edited by Charlie

I know this is the Reach thread but just wanted to ask for help on ODST and didn't want to resurrect that thread just for this. I've just done the level where you fly through the city. Now I'm stuck as the Rookie on the streets. There seems to be a bug which means I can't start the next level.

...is there any way around this? It's beyond annoying. I have two levels left.

I know this is the Reach thread but just wanted to ask for help on ODST and didn't want to resurrect that thread just for this. I've just done the level where you fly through the city. Now I'm stuck as the Rookie on the streets. There seems to be a bug which means I can't start the next level.

Tell you what it might be:

If you've played some of the game in co-op and not solo, then switched back to solo for the rest there's a stupid rule that says you need to go back and do the bits you did co op in solo.

It's lame and shit, sorry.

Guess what came in the mail!

Zavvi FTW

Can't wait to get home and play!

Getting Reach early still does not make up for the cool points you just lost from your sig.

It's not a glitch it's just a really hard to find door. If I'm thinking of the right area you're now locked into a small part of the city right? Somewhere vaguely near the way point should be a door which will take you to the next mission. The first mission you play as the rookie instead of someone else.

Don't see how you could not find the door, since you can press "Back" to show pointers, or use the map. Sounds more like a bug.

My copy did not arrive today ;_;

It's not a glitch it's just a really hard to find door. If I'm thinking of the right area you're now locked into a small part of the city right? Somewhere vaguely near the way point should be a door which will take you to the next mission. The first mission you play as the rookie instead of someone else.

Yeah, like Shorty said, it was a bug. I just co-oped it with a friend. Sorted.

i hate o2!

Gonna spend ages trying to get my NAT to be OPEN not Strict, it used to be OPEN but after some update they pushed to my router it is screwed.

ANYWAYS not long now and ill be going head first into the campaign!

The AI in Reach is unbelievable, it's like playing against humans at times.

Hopefully there better than Rob, but then again im not sure if he's human :hmm:

If anyone else can help me with my Strict NAT send me a PM :) its driving me crazy

Edited by Nintenchris

Hopefully there better than Rob, but then again im not sure if he's human :hmm:

If anyone else can help me with my Strict NAT send me a PM :) its driving me crazy

What router do you have?

What router do you have?

The crappy o2 one, if i was here for longer id replace it with a decent one

http://www.o2help.co.uk/router-port-forwarding/

Try uPnP first, if not then open the following ports:

• TCP 80

• UDP 88

• UDP 3074

• TCP 3074

• UDP 53

• TCP 53

Thanks Cube

Ive already tryed all that yesterday and it doesnt work :sad:

*EDIT* this game is AWESOME but o2's SHITTY wireless router is not *EDIT*

Edited by Nintenchris

Mine didn't come either, but no worries. I've managed to avoid pretty much all contact with this game except 2 or 3 videos and obviously playing it at work so my hype levels aren't sky high. Bring on Monday, though!