N-Europe

Left 4 Dead 2

Shorty

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds awesome - I seriously hope it's only buying it once otherwise it's a completely rip-off.

I'm sad about the spoilers, I shouldn't have read them...but..but!

What, you don't know

Bill died?

So you haven't played The Passing yet? But you're thinking of getting this anyway? :P

Anyone wanna play tonight?

X-Box? In that case I can't.

On PC:

The next promoted community campaign is Detour Ahead, which can be downloaded at l4dmaps.com, and this means for the next 2 weeks you'll be able to choose dedicated servers for this campaign.

Edit:

Plus, Gib Fest proved popular because it's returning this week as the mutation (Chainsaw Massacre for X-Box).

Edited by Sméagol

What, you don't know
Bill died?

So you haven't played The Passing yet? But you're thinking of getting this anyway? :P

X-Box? In that case I can't.

On PC:

The next promoted community campaign is Detour Ahead, which can be downloaded at l4dmaps.com, and this means for the next 2 weeks you'll be able to choose dedicated servers for this campaign.

Edit:

Plus, Gib Fest proved popular because it's returning this week as the mutation (Chainsaw Massacre for X-Box).

Most of the time the passing has been out, I've been poor, so no. :p

Plus I think Mike from here still logs on from time to time?

I certainly do! Played a bit the other day with Caris.

I would be up for a session on xbl, (i have dlc) its very rare ive ever had the chance to play with a full group of all 'human' players!

I wont be able to play tonight though :(

Shall we try and arrange something for another evening? Maybe Wed or Thur?