Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Empire's Cryptic Canvas. No penguins here.

Paj!

36... still need 20yrs, the weird star ladder stuff in the middle, families, ccc, dracula, 3 cheerleader, equation thing, bird top right, 2 dads, 2 instruments

Bolded ones I got quickly, as I just looked at them and thought about what they literally were. And that was the title of the film. The star one is mildly misleading look zoomed in, more closely. The cheerleaders is the "hard" one though. Didn't get that.

the dracula one is easy. You know it, but you're probably getting the title wrong by a word. Check IMDB with the film you're thinking of.

I've still got it open. Dan told me the bell thing and I've honestly not heard of it so fuck that! The bird top-right is two separate ones - the bird and the flower.

the dracula one is easy. You know it, but you're probably getting the title wrong by a word. Check IMDB with the film you're thinking of.

I've still got it open. Dan told me the bell thing and I've honestly not heard of it so fuck that! The bird top-right is two separate ones - the bird and the flower.

Yeah, I seriously would never have gotten the second part of the top-right bird one without looking it up. Just cause I wouldn't have thought of the title being connected to that image.

I've given up. Need; red windmill; flower in bird's mouth; cheerleader girls, dude with gun net to him, tiny ladies, king fishing. Feel free to spoiler tag answers if you have them :D

:blank:

MOULIN fucking ROUGE

Iris (Didnt get that myself)

Attack Of The Clones (this is both the cheeleaders and the man on the ground, it's an evil clue)

Little Children

The Fisher King