Vicar

Dead:

Maase (Nightcrawler / X-Men)

Zell (Emma Frost / X-Men)

Gizmo (Shadowcat / X-Men)

Paj Meen Ah (Dark Beast / Sinister)

Mundi (The Shadow King)

Dannyboy-The-Dane (Mystique / X-Men)

Jonnas (Death/Northstar / Horsemen Of Apocalypse)

Mr. Paul (Jean Grey / X-Men)

not so tiny (Cyclops / X-Men)

----------

The Blackbird sped through the air, cutting a path through the blackness of the sky.

"They were at this location when Xavier last made contact with them." the X-Woman said, pointing to a hologram-projection with her gloved finger.

"I don't see any sign of them."

A woman put her fingers to her head, concentrating on Xavier's message. "I'm sensing a vast disturbance. Something powerful. Something on the scale of -"

There was a loud crash. The psychic's concentration was thrown, causing the message to be lost.

"What the hell was that!?!"

"I have no idea, but there's damage to the lower right wing-jet!"

Another crash. And another.

More X-Men ran to the cockpit to see what was going on.

"Blackbird, determine the origin of the damage."

Now the jet was losing altitude. Spinning, as thunder began to strike.

"We're going down!"

"EVERYONE STAY CALM. Remember how we practiced for this."

"Are we being attacked?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"More to the question, who is attacking us?"

Another crash.

"I'll perform a psychic survey of the area."

"Is it just me who's crapping themselves here!? HELLO, WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO A MOUNTAIN!"

"Calm down. I've got it under control."

With the flick of a few buttons, a message flicked across the screen notifying them that the jet boosters were being repaired.

With sudden force, the jet was thrown to the right, and its passengers not strapped down were thrown to the floor.

"Ah!"

"Get offa me, ya big lump!"

"Our father, who art in heaven..."

"Now's not the time to pray, bub!"

The jet was now cascading to the ground, swirling in a circle.

The computers voice spoke over the chaos "Damage is irreversible. Evacuation advised."

They all knew the plan.

BAMF! BAMF! BAMF! BAMF!

BAMF! BAMF!

Within seconds they were all out. To safety? Moments before the jet crashed, exploding violently.

The team found themselves scattered across a forest. The forest had a strange ambiance - inducing headaches.

"Where am I?" an X-Man said, clutching his head.

For some reason he, and the rest of the X-Men, had forgotten who the rest of their team-mates were.

Will they be able to escape this forest alive?

Day 1 begins now

Edited by chairdriver

Wow, this was fast. I suppose this won't get in the way of J7's mafia, then.

Vote: No Lynch

Good luck, everyone

Let's do this...

LERROYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEERKIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSS

Day 1 is now over

An X-Man groaned as he put his hand to his head, which was thumping with pain. He had grazes and cuts from the impromptu evacuation of the Blackbird, and was just thinking how vulnerable he must be to attack, when suddenly he heard a scream from close-by. It was so familiar, but he couldn't place it...

Without hesitation he ran towards the scream.

Will all the X-Men survive the night?

Night 1 begins now, and will end in 6 hours at 11pm, regardless of which targets have been sent in.

Having been playing mafias longer than many people here, I still have no idea what the Lery jenkins stuff is. Or who he is. But then I've played in like 7 mafia games total. I ran two stunning Avengers ones on another site that led into an obvious chapter/gamne, but never got round to it. *reminisces*

Hey Nightcrawler and Wolverine in the write-up.

EDIT: fine.

Having been playing mafias longer than many people here, I still have no idea what the Lery jenkins stuff is. Or who he is. But then I've played in like 7 mafia games total. I ran two stunning Avengers ones on another site that led into an obvious chapter/gamne, but never got round to it. *reminisces*

Hey Nightcrawler and Wolverine in the write-up.

EDIT: fine.

In regards to Leeroy Jenkins:

Wikipedia reference-linkLeeroy_Jenkins

Also, Paj

For the Epic (and real) Version:

That guy is Leeroy Jerkins himself, bro.

How can this not be epic?

Specially with that "JEEEEERKUNSSSSSSSSSSS"

Night 1 is now over

The mutant leapt from tree to tree, his form melting into the shadows. He attached his gaze upon a younger guy, who was stumbling through the forest apparently having forgotten how to use his power.

A scuffle ensued.

The Shadow King stalked the forest, his form weak in this world. While he was much more powerful in the astral plane in which he was imprisoned - so was Charles Xavier and his psychic students. He had lost before, and now realised that he must attack the X-Men from their core, using their weak minds as puppets.

However much he had planned and schemed and prepared, he could not have forseen this. For who could predict the movements of The First One?

The native tribesman puppet was not fast enough to beat the assailant. While the Shadow King's astral form could fend off the psychic attack with ease, the flurry of blows and the telekinetic attack of razor sharp shrapnel ripped the host body to shreds. As the assailant flurried, another being sped round them in a flash, fending off all chance of attack.

The Shadow King could not escape the host fast enough. With an incisive stab, the psychic weapon sunk into the Shadow King's psyche, near mortally wounding it.

The Shadow King has been defeated. He was played by Mundi. He was a psychic tyrant driven by rage to seek vengeance against Xavier and the X-Men.

Many of the X-Men were too dazed to take action. How will they find their way out of the forest and to complete their mission? That's if they can remember their mission...

Day 2 begins now

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Gizmo

Jonnas

maase

Moogleviper

Mr. Paul

not so tiny

Paj Meen Ah

Vicar

Zell

Yes. Hi Apocalypse being the big baddie? Hi Psylocke (?) defeating Shadow King (among others).

Well, that's an awesome start, somehow a baddie is down already. I am impressed :D

Cool that an evil guy was killed. Does anyone have any juice on anyone?