NEurope
chairdriver

X-Men Mafia - Survival Of The Fittest

The mutant leapt from tree to tree, his form melting into the shadows. He attached his gaze upon a younger guy, who was stumbling through the forest apparently having forgotten how to use his power.

A scuffle ensued

So, a guy without memories gets attacked by someone...-

He didn't die so... roleblocked?

The Shadow King stalked the forest, his form weak in this world. While he was much more powerful in the astral plane in which he was imprisoned - so was Charles Xavier and his psychic students. He had lost before, and now realised that he must attack the X-Men from their core, using their weak minds as puppets.

However much he had planned and schemed and prepared, he could not have forseen this. For who could predict the movements of The First One?

The native tribesman puppet was not fast enough to beat the assailant. While the Shadow King's astral form could fend off the psychic attack with ease, the flurry of blows and the telekinetic attack of razor sharp shrapnel ripped the host body to shreds. As the assailant flurried, another being sped round them in a flash, fending off all chance of attack.

The Shadow King could not escape the host fast enough. With an incisive stab, the psychic weapon sunk into the Shadow King's psyche, near mortally wounding it.

A baddie in the first night?

AWESOME

Also, who is the "first One"?

Many of the X-Men were too dazed to take action. How will they find their way out of the forest and to complete their mission? That's if they can remember their mission...

Yep, we're fucked

Holy crap, a bad guy down :o

I'm assuming he was killed by someone Neutral (or maybe a reckless Good person who can kill?)

A baddie in the first night?

AWESOME

Also, who is the "first One"?

I think that the person who killed him is "The first one". What that means, I have no idea :heh:

Paj thinks it was Psylocke, apparently. If that's the case, then it really was a reckless Good person.

Anyway, I'm more interested in knowing why the evil guys did not attack. Maybe someone was protected. Or maybe someone got roleblocked?

I really am an X-Men noob ... -_-'

Maase, I think we've all lost our memories, so it's not one particular guy who's suffering from amnesia. And the guy leaping from tree to tree, "his form melting into the shadows", could that be Nightcrawler? We know he's one of the characters.

DOUBLE POST

If this tree-leaper did indeed roleblock this younger guy, could he have been the mafia's killer, explaining why nobody was killed by the mafia tonight?

No, The First One is Apocalypse.

Nightcrawler will have been the leaper/melder. I said Psylocke cause the mention of telekinesis/blades.

Let´s chimachanga this party bub and get this "GAME ON" (Burst into flame).

Any who but if Apocalypse is bad and Shadow stalker is bad would that mean this game is the last man alive wins?

and no info.

Well it's obvious that the investigators haven't found any incriminating info. *So why should they reveal themselves?

Only a mafia member would want them to reveal themselves.

Vote: Dannyboy-The-Dane

Well it's obvious that the investigators haven't found any incriminating info. *So why should they reveal themselves?

Only a mafia member would want them to reveal themselves.

Vote: Dannyboy-The-Dane

Whoa, that's a very hasty conclusion, especially since I have before expressed my lack of ability in determining when it's wise to come out with information. I was merely inquiring if there were investigators who had something to contribute with. I really didn't think as far as you're implying, although I see your point.

No information from me. If no-one knows anything we might as well wait til night time.

One thing that bugs me, though, is this Nightcrawler person isn't revealing who he/she roleblocked. It can easily be the mafia killer.

Not that it'll help us, now that the day is about to end, but it could be useful for later reference, in case we find out who Nightcrawler is.

Whoa, that's a very hasty conclusion, especially since I have before expressed my lack of ability in determining when it's wise to come out with information. I was merely inquiring if there were investigators who had something to contribute with. I really didn't think as far as you're implying, although I see your point.

Ironic that I have some info about you? *Not enough to make any great conclusions, but it makes me suspicious...

Ironic that I have some info about you? *Not enough to make any great conclusions, but it makes me suspicious...

This was bound to happen. I assume you're an investigator and have investigated me? In that case there's no reason to try to slip out of it. You judge if this is a stupid move or not.

I am Mystique. Yes, I am a normally evil mutant. Yes, I most likely appear evil when investigated. But no, I am not evil. I blame chairdriver for giving me this role, as I really can't see how I can prove that I am good when all things point towards me being evil. To make matters even more ridiculous, I have no real power, only the ability to appear as any Marvel character I choose to each night. My PM did however mention that I was forgetting something because of the collective amnesia, and that leads me to suspect that I will get some sort of power at some point when certain criteria have been met.

Now I await the collective lynching that will take place, unless you against all odds actually choose to trust me. To be honest, if I were you, I wouldn't trust me, and I know that I can't do anything that would make myself believe me. So yeah. If you do lynch me, you'll see that you'll have lost another townie, but that is the classic mafia line that wouldn't even convince myself.

God, calm down. I was only bluffing.

In any case, I have a feeling (knowing chair) he MIGHT have made you Mystique with intention to be neutral or town, especially if Apocalypse is the big baddie here. She was a member of the X-men recently. (still is?)

Day 2 is now over

As the sun set over the forest, the trees murmured with accusations and confessions.

The X-Men had not yet suffered any casualties, but would they be so lucky tonight?

Night 2 begins now

God, calm down. I was only bluffing.

In any case, I have a feeling (knowing chair) he MIGHT have made you Mystique with intention to be neutral or town, especially if Apocalypse is the big baddie here. She was a member of the X-men recently. (still is?)

How was I supposed to know you're bluffing? With you suspecting me and my role being what it is, I didn't really think playing dumb would get me anywhere. Another proof that I really ain't good at judging when to spill the beans and when to shut up.

Anyway, I'm good. I win when the X-Men win.

Sorry, was posting when night came.

How was I supposed to know you're bluffing? With you suspecting me and my role being what it is, I didn't really think playing dumb would get me anywhere. Another proof that I really ain't good at judging when to spill the beans and when to shut up.

It's alright. I'm marvelous. Don't feel bad. :p

Oh, c'mon, Chairdriver, that's just lame...

We were discussing the game, if you're gonna do that stupid "Until X hours", you could at least wait until the game is not moving ...

Night 2 is now over

A woman exercised her primary mutant power. Little did she know that her manipulations would save the life of one of her greatest allies.

SNIKT.

The man sniffed the air. There was something strange going on.

Suddenly, there was a flash. An aromatic smell came to his nose, and he turned around to see a beautiful woman, sitting on a felled tree singing majestically. The woman got up, and whispered in his ear his new mission.

An onlooker would see not that beautiful woman, but a being warped by the powers of experimentation - a plague bearer. But the man's mind was not strong enough to cut through the illusion, and within seconds he was under her control.

BAMF!

Nightcrawler and the man he had saved appeared in the clearing. "And here I was thinking New York transport was bad." the man said with a twinkle in his voice.

Nightcrawler couldn't bamf away before the claws cut through him.

Nightcrawler is dead. He was played by Maase. He was a member of the X-Men.

The mutant had proved too helpful to the Shadow King. By healing the native's wounds, the Shadow King could occupy his body again. He would again have his revenge.

Mundi has returned to the game.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Gizmo

Jonnas

Moogleviper

Mr. Paul

Mundi

not so tiny

Paj Meen Ah

Vicar

Zell

I don't get the native bit at the end. Is that a reference to native american? Really shite reference if it is. If so, it would be Thunderbird/Warpath.

Sinister demands to know the truth!

[/no indication of who I am, but I'm toying with it being my new catchphrase]