NEurope
My Buttons are Magic!

A Thread About Accents (And Not Sexuality)

I've gradually found that I must find the Irish accent sexy on a girl...

Nadine [Girls Aloud], Zoe Salmon, Ula [The Saturdays], Chistine Bleakley, Orlaith [who was on a Big Brother series],

Must be something about it for me!... should take a trip over there sometime!

i never post here.... just lurk

but they are the most annoying irish accent...IN THE WHOLE OF NORTHERN IRELAND

especially that nadine doll... i HATE the derry accent.. plus the bangor one (salmon)...

i never post here.... just lurk

but they are the most annoying irish accent...IN THE WHOLE OF NORTHERN IRELAND

especially that nadine doll... i HATE the derry accent.. plus the bangor one (salmon)...

haha, no doubt maybe they are, but Iiiiiiiii-a like it!

destination derry it is!

I find some voices attractive, but not sexually (or not specifically). Some I get the honest urge to just ask them to tell me things in heir voice. And it's not a "type". An invigilator for an exam last year had this amazing accent, half-highlands, half-somethng else. Loved it.

And then I listened to some bonus disc that comes with a Tori Amos album of her explaining the stories in each song, and she sounds really tired, and as though the microphone is REALLY close to her mouth, so everything she says is so poignant and clear. Soothing as hell.

It as more the tone of the voice I was talking about. It was deep, but not too deep. Meh, hard to describe, but it just totally did it for me.

Accent wise, the southern one does it for me. Someone northern talking dirty sounds horrifically wrong to my ears.

alot of girls say they like geordie accents, mine is very mild, but when out of the north east people love it, say "oh my god you sound just like ross noble!"

as my post is going no were, any one remeber the black books when fran fell for a guy just because of his voice. it was the best of time.

haha, no doubt maybe they are, but Iiiiiiiii-a like it!

destination derry it is!

woo!...

i have to admit - christine whatshername has the most pleasing irish accent ive found on tv...

u big weirdo

woo!...

i have to admit - christine whatshername has the most pleasing irish accent ive found on tv...

u big weirdo

haha!

*cough* so them button are magic 'ey!

Accent wise, the southern one does it for me. Someone northern talking dirty sounds horrifically wrong to my ears.

Daft and I love you for that. We'll name one of our children after you.

I'd prefer Nadine Coyle sang when she spoke. She sounds slow.

I love the singing voice of Dolores O'Riordan. No idea if she sounds like that in real speech though.

Daft and I love you for that. We'll name one of our children after you.

Haha, yay. I blame it on the fact I've got a southern accent too (Cambridge is amazing). Damn northerners up here tried to rid me off it, but somehow I've kept hold of it these past 9 years, which I love.

i did have a post your room video up a while back.. in the first thread - but i think it got deleted...

... so yeh - someone came online to neurope one day (someone from northern ireland) and said that the ballymena/cullybackey/galgorm accents were the most annoying...

...so i dont think i wanna share it any time soon :P

Who said that?

Ballymena accents are awesome. It's a toned down version of Belfastian accents. Similar in ways to the northern Scots (Inverness direction).

Darko posted a vid in the post your room thingy, IMO its a very typical Ballymena accent that he has.

I have a somewhat strange cross between a mostly Ballymena accent, with some English and Scottish thrown in for luck. Yay for being a forces child .__.

I've said it before and I'll say it again..

The irish accent is about as damn sexy as it gets!

Raining Again, Darksnowman and letty all have awesome accents. There aren't really many accents I don't like, but I do find that the southern accents (I'm from the south :P) can sound more patronising and vicious through sarcasm than other accents.

The welsh sound like they never argue. I love it!

I seriously get off on an Australian accent, I don't know what it is. I met this guy in Japan who was from Australia, and he was the definition of perfection. Alas, gone forever.

Raining Again, Darksnowman and letty all have awesome accents.

It may be awesome, but I belong NOWHERE!! T_T

It may be awesome, but I belong NOWHERE!! T_T

Tis true, an intense accent that i've never ever heard, twas a good un though

i don't have an accent nope =[

Raining Again, Darksnowman and letty all have awesome accents. There aren't really many accents I don't like, but I do find that the southern accents (I'm from the south :P) can sound more patronising and vicious through sarcasm than other accents.

The welsh sound like they never argue. I love it!

I like all accents really. Yours is an interesting mix of stuff actually.

i don't have an accent nope =[

Yes you do, some form of received pronunciation I think. Everyone has an accent.

Since I live right in between Glasgow and Edinburgh, my accent has all the horrible south-Scotland rubbishness with none of the awesome highland twang. I are fail.

Who said that?

Ballymena accents are awesome. It's a toned down version of Belfastian accents. Similar in ways to the northern Scots (Inverness direction).

Darko posted a vid in the post your room thingy, IMO its a very typical Ballymena accent that he has.

I have a somewhat strange cross between a mostly Ballymena accent, with some English and Scottish thrown in for luck. Yay for being a forces child .__.

i dunno who said it... i wasnt impressed :P

if your at the meet youll hear my voice :P

I have an "english"/No accent. I've lived in Scot land all my life though.

I have a strong essex accent apparently. Get ridiculed all the time at Uni for it. I don't care! Highest teenage abortion rate in the country FOOK YEAH!

Anyway Domjcg might be able to tell you how bad it is..I personally don't believe I have an accent.

Everyone has an accent.

And plenty of people think they don't. Well guess what, you're wrong.

I have a strong essex accent apparently. Get ridiculed all the time at Uni for it. I don't care! Highest teenage abortion rate in the country FOOK YEAH!

Anyway Domjcg might be able to tell you how bad it is..I personally don't believe I have an accent.

You do, do i? Yours is pretty much like the essex girl who lives upstairs, but i think yours isn't as strong, but the rest of it sounds the same, it is a bit hard to understand ;)