N-Europe

The N-Europe Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan

Dan_Dare

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swords are too fancy. They'd need sharpening too, don't forget. Blunt weapons are your friend.

also: who the fuck owns a sword?

I'd like one!

I do have this knife:

Buck177SPX.jpg

It's incredibly sharp and I could probably take out a few zombies with it. I want something bigger! I think I'll try and add to my collection this pay day.

This is a tough one. I'm gonna need to think about this seriously. Though if I were to assume that it were happening right now I wouldn't have the liberty of thinking of a plan later so I'll come up with one now. Luckily, I live in a military town, so no doubt there'd be adequate equipment and shelter to hide us civvy's from the horde, but if things got rough I have a feeling they'd call upon us and we'd have a quick lesson in gun handling - not that I assume it's very hard. Making my way to the army base would be my first port of call.

I think you've all got the wrong idea with the knives and close range objects. It's a viral infection, if you stab someone you risk ingesting some of the blood especially since the attacks will be at head level to be able to kill them. It's gotta be a long range thing here or else you're fucked.

Explosives are probably a viable method too, if you have any knowledge in that area.

Edited by Dyson

I'd like one!

I do have this knife:

Buck177SPX.jpg

It's incredibly sharp and I could probably take out a few zombies with it. I want something bigger! I think I'll try and add to my collection this pay day.

Why do you have such a knife? It's obviously for hunting/general hurting... so why do you have it?

Id just pretend it wasn't happening and hope it would sort its self out.

If not, id start on building up supplies such as food and water untill they were close.

Then id baracade my self in my house and set traps up in my garden and down stairs.

Then id block my stairs, and set a few trps at the very last bit.

Deffinatly got to black out windows, and try get my hands on a few weapons.

goaferboys top tips:

Grab a fat, unhealthy friend. You don't have to outrun the zombies, just the friend.

Know the location of the nearest attic, in case you have to do a "full on Anne Frank"

Don't take a dog with you. You'll inevitably have to kill it.

Household items that can be used as weapons include: screwdrivers, kitchen knives, lighter and deodorant, hand grenades and hammers.

Should the human race survive the zombipocalypse, they'll want a totally rad movie to watch. Film everything. Best friend getting ripped apart? Film it. Someone scratching their crotch? Film it. 2 dogs humping? Film it.

Zombies, like all mammals, detest Girls Aloud.

Retreat to the top floor of a shopping centre or similar. Set all the escalators to down and increase the speed.

What I'd do: There is a place nearby that keep a load of ex military tanks. I'd drive there are take one (they leave the keys in them right?).

Edited by Goafer

I think you've all got the wrong idea with the knives and close range objects. It's a viral infection, if you stab someone you risk ingesting some of the blood especially since the attacks will be at head level to be able to kill them. It's gotta be a long range thing here or else you're fucked.

Just in case you missed it the first time.

Just in case you missed it the first time.

In all fairness, it's only an issue if it gets into your system. I'm fairly certain a mask of some sort would do quite a good job at preventing the infected blood getting into your system.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone catching AIDS through kicking someones head in.

I agree with Dyson, but personally I'd go for a light rocket-launcher. Or something like a leg snapper weapon. It'd be so fun to take out a zombie because there'd be no remorse or guilt (well at least there shouldn't be) and you could have fun and feel satisfied at the same time.

You could use close-range weapons if you had a good suit though. I don't actually know where I would go if there was an onslaught of zombies. Probably where everyone else is going, but you'd be pretty safe if you just hid in your house and locked everything, depending on how clever your zombie is.

I doubt most people are properly trained to use any of the weaponery they claim to have (or would steal) :heh:

So like... your all basically dead. Sorry to rain (lol) on your parade guyz

It depends. If you are talking super fast zombies like in 28 days later, I would say there is little chance. However if you are talking traditonal slow plodding zombies I could hit them from a fair distance. Its the zombie dogs you would have to look out for.