N-Europe

Happy Birthday / nando /

When the balls in the goal

Its not Shearer or Cole

... Its / Fernando /

(Adapted from the Bobby Zamora song)

Started the day with MadWorld, eh? Well I guess it can only get better! :heh:

...and Ganepark who hasn't turned 32... as well as Andy Murray who didn't turn 32 but 22. ¬_¬

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone.. got some nice presents today from 'BAM 'BAM (Mr. Sparkle T-Shirt & MadWorld), her dad (GAME Gift Card) and my family (Rez and some Money).. and the 'snowman (Henry Hatsworth).

Happy Birthday / nando /. :D Didn't know you and I shared the same birthday.

Happy birthday to yourself, young sir.. hope you had a good one :smile: ..and thanks for putting in the effort to spell my username right as most of you don't seem to bother :heh:

animals_252.gifhaaaaaaaaaaaappy biiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday!animals_252.gif

I get it.. there's a chicken place called Nando's.. and it's nice.. but it is time to set the chicken references to one side and celebrate the true origin of my username:

sp5.jpg

..ahh.. Fernando Morientes.. if only you could have succeeded at Liverpool :red:

BirthdaySmithers.jpg

I hear "Happy Birthday, Mr. Smithers" every time I see that picture.. further satisfying the classic Simpsons fan in me. I'd still rather watch those seasons than any of the more recent stuff : peace:

When the balls in the goal

Its not Shearer or Cole

... Its / Fernando /

..you're not wrong.. and I expect you to adapt a snooker version for when we play tomorrow when the ultimate demolition occurs.. and it will :heh: