Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, theres just over 29 hours left for the Pichu WiFi event for DPP which unlocks stuff in this game

What is this? How do I do this? 29 hours will bring me to the very end of tomorrow won't it?

(all answers on your site I know but whatever, I'm offski now anyway :P)

I still havent got my dispatch e-mail from game.

Just to put an end to this bloody question you've been speculating about for around 12 hours, its probably your email account. Probably detected it as junk, or just lost. If the website says it has been dispatched, it has been dispatched.

By the time you read this, you'l probably be playing your Pokemon copy. If not, its probably less annoying if you stop asking.

At the elite four now..gonna get dat' Ice Beam before I even attempt it.

Just to put an end to this bloody question you've been speculating about for around 12 hours, its probably your email account. Probably detected it as junk, or just lost. If the website says it has been dispatched, it has been dispatched.

By the time you read this, you'l probably be playing your Pokemon copy. If not, its probably less annoying if you stop asking.

At the elite four now..gonna get dat' Ice Beam before I even attempt it.

This is spooky game sent my Dispatched E-mail for Pokemon Soul Silver (Includes Pokewalker) [Dsi and DS Lite] yesterday at 11:31AM and I did not get it untill 12:45AM today. Now I need my other one spooky e-mail account.

This is spooky game sent my Dispatched E-mail for Pokemon Soul Silver (Includes Pokewalker) [Dsi and DS Lite] yesterday at 11:31AM and I did not get it untill 12:45AM today. Now I need my other one spooky e-mail account.

Maybe its a sign that your Pokemon games are gonna be delayed in the post until friday or saturday?

It's not comeing by postman it's comeing by Parcel Force and it says Expected delivery date: 25-03-2010

Hate to break it you, but Parcel Force is owned by Royal Mail. And your late email definitely hints that the almighty god is giving you a sign that it wont arrive until friday or saturday. This may have some thing to do with your recent sins involving stealing underwear from the neighbours washing line and using them to build a fortress which you dubbed Indigo Plateau due to the coincidences of her having a soft spot for lingerie in such a colour. That or you fired a gun at a kitten. I'd suggest confessing.

Got my ass handed to me by Will at the E4 when I attempted a test run, back to training I go!

Hate to break it you, but Parcel Force is owned by Royal Mail. And your late email definitely hints that the almighty god is giving you a sign that it wont arrive until friday or saturday. This may have some thing to do with your recent sins involving stealing underwear from the neighbours washing line and using them to build a fortress which you dubbed Indigo Plateau due to the coincidences of her having a soft spot for lingerie in such a colour. That or you fired a gun at a kitten. I'd suggest confessing.

Got my ass handed to me by Will at the E4 when I attempted a test run, back to training I go!

So you don't think it will come tomorrow? I think it will. has anyone orderd the 3D ones from Amazon?

Well, it arrived. I knew the overall package would be bigger than my US Soul Silver because of the initial DS case size, but the Pokewalker manual is nothing short of massive.

My figure arrived too, pretty meh, I prefer my Arceus figure obtained at the Arceus event.

Happened to me as well, tends to happen with yahoo mail and Game.

Now lets hope the postie delivers it, I don't usually get mail until around 11-12. Still undecided who to start with, think it'll be Totodile for nostalgia's sake.

Indeed. Unless you're harbouring top secret government intel on your computer, I don't see the problem in briefly changing over to WEP. :heh:

My copy has been sent out, fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow in a non-crushed condition! I'm also hoping they include the Ho-Oh figurine.

You joke about it...but there is a legimate security reason why our router settings are WPA, nothing to do with me like but a reason none the less.

so yeah moving over to WEP is not an option really...so no pokemons for me!

Both of my games say Out for delivery.

Oh ****, the menus and everything.. I've not even got to Elm and I'm amazed. O_O

3D Ho-oh on the menu actually shocked me. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this game, a lot.

The pokemon games will look good in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS I thought my gameswas here then stupid Royal Mail van its comeing with parcelforce

Oh ****, the menus and everything.. I've not even got to Elm and I'm amazed. O_O

3D Ho-oh on the menu actually shocked me. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this game, a lot.

HGSS is the definitive game :)

If you guys want details on the Pokéwalker and its courses click the respective following links

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

</ShamelessPlug>