Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it improves upon DP's visual style, the areas look stunning :)

No it doesn't use the DSi's WPA system

Nice to hear it improves on the visual style...but meh at the lack of WPA support...surely its such an easy thing to implement yet so few games use it...think means I won't get this game as servely limits my collection/swapping and fighting options...

Nice to hear it improves on the visual style...but meh at the lack of WPA support...surely its such an easy thing to implement yet so few games use it...think means I won't get this game as servely limits my collection/swapping and fighting options...

Only DSi Enhanced and DSi Only games can support WPA. There's only like 12 of them. You're severely limitting yourself if you only buy them

You can always edit your wireless settings when you need to battle/trade...that's what I do

Edited by Serebii

Indeed. Unless you're harbouring top secret government intel on your computer, I don't see the problem in briefly changing over to WEP. :heh:

My copy has been sent out, fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow in a non-crushed condition! I'm also hoping they include the Ho-Oh figurine.

Indeed. Unless you're harbouring top secret government intel on your computer, I don't see the problem in briefly changing over to WEP. :heh:

My copy has been sent out, fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow in a non-crushed condition! I'm also hoping they include the Ho-Oh figurine.

I will be getting both figurines becuse I am getng both games.

Yeah but now I havet got a e-mail to track it with parcel force.

Halt the fucking internet. Disable all communication flow, this shit needs resolving ASAP.

You don't need to track it Canand, it will arrive tomorrow providing some one is present to sign for it. The only time you'l need the tracker is to see where it is if it wasn't delivered on the day it was supposed to so you can claim your money back and possibly if you're very bored for entertainment purposes (Which I imagine is the digital alternative to observing paint dry).

Halt the fucking internet. Disable all communication flow, this shit needs resolving ASAP.

You don't need to track it Canand, it will arrive tomorrow providing some one is present to sign for it. The only time you'l need the tracker is to see where it is if it wasn't delivered on the day it was supposed to so you can claim your money back and possibly if you're very bored for entertainment purposes (Which I imagine is the digital alternative to observing paint dry).

I like tracking packeges becuse I get excited about it comeing and wake up eley to sign for it.

Remember, theres just over 29 hours left for the Pichu WiFi event for DPP which unlocks stuff in this game

I allredy got him thanks anyway.

Remember, theres just over 29 hours left for the Pichu WiFi event for DPP which unlocks stuff in this game

Hmmm. I should do this. Gotta plug in my shitty wi fi connector as I don't think I can change security settings/don't know how/not my pc don't want to.

Need.

If you miss it, throw me a PM. There's a method of getting it through trickery of assigning a DNS to your DS's wifi connection to connect locally and send yourself the mystery gift.

I guess it counts as cheating, but its not really recognised for events like the Pichu etc, they should be obtainable in game and not through bullshit distribution.