N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's really useful.

Anyway, went to the move tutor, and Crobat can't learn it, I assume because only Golbat's can, then Crobats can't? I'm dealing. I try my Gengar.

In other news, I just invented such an awesome Farfetch'd evolution. I need to do a proper drawing of it, and outline it better, but I'll post it tomorrow. Pointless creaive shit speculation, but it would be lovely to have.

Is this the thing that levels your Pokemon up as you walk?

How exactly will this work, I wonder? Since It'll feel a bit...empty, if you come back after leaving it on Pokewalker for a while, but not playing, and your Pokes are all overleveled.

Yeh I was thinking that as well Paj. Perhaps the levelling in the pedometer will be conditional on the number of badges you have or something like that. That'd probably the best way to stop people bastardising the game and the pedometer.

Well don't forget overleveled pkmn don't obey you so people better not walk much with a specific pkmn.

• 2 weeks later...

Just over a week left :)

Its the only thing I'm getting for my Birthday. I will let you know how good it is when I get it. It will probably be around the 20th when I get it through the post

Edited by ssj