NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

This thread has inspired me to make a movie. About a boy. Who can't wait to play pokemon so he orders it early, but then THERE IS NO DISPATCH EMAIL :o Man it would be so epic.

Anyways, i can't get this until next thursday as i'm at Uni atm and my DS is at home :( Absolutely gutted :/

My games are here images soon.

Edited by canand

I mean my Poemon games are here yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post pics with your sex face between the boxes. That'l prove for an interesting climax! (Oh god, I'm going to go hang myself now..)

About 60 watts off unlocking the final pre-national Pokedex course, still in training before I attempt the Elite Four.

Mine arrived...going ot get far enough to use the Pokéwalker and then I need to pop out :p

Just tested Pokéwalker out. It's nifty :p

Just went for a walk to the shop with my Celebi. Bless

Mine arrived today, although I found a note scribbled on one of our other letters saying the package had been left in the recycling bin, genius postman!

Mine arrived today, although I found a note scribbled on one of our other letters saying the package had been left in the recycling bin, genius postman!

Good thing it's not bin day

I've just reached Violet City, basically just wanted to get to the point where I could take Basil, my Chikorita, out for a walk, as Serebii said. :heh:

This has completely surpassed my expectations. I'm amazed at how well the touch-screen has been implemented, it's actually possible to play the game with just the D-Pad and stylus. Graphics and remixed tunes from the original games are amazing too.

I'm surprised that i'm actually 'getting into it' again...thought not playing it for years would mean...you know...but it's great fun!

You guys are going to enjoy the GB Sounds item you get later in the game

Remember, theres just over 29 hours left for the Pichu WiFi event for DPP which unlocks stuff in this game

Nice, I just got mine, what sort of stuff does it/will it unlock?

Nice, I just got mine, what sort of stuff does it/will it unlock?

Basically a pichu in HG/SS that has different shaped ears.

I believe the Spiky-eared Pichu is a hint to a special feature we get in Gen V

I believe the Spiky-eared Pichu is a hint to a special feature we get in Gen V

cool how do you now that.

here is the images

photo-23.jpg

photo2.jpg

I seem to have the worst Pokewalker luck. Getting the same 3 Pokémon again and again

5 Star'd and left a comment for you rez.

I'm such a n00b tried to rush Falkner and got owned. Should have got Geodude to learn rock throw first >_>.

Mine didn't arrive and it "shipped" Tuesday morning.

Did you check around the front of your house. A friend of mine's was left outside behind the bins without a note

5 Star'd and left a comment for you rez.

I'm such a n00b tried to rush Falkner and got owned. Should have got Geodude to learn rock throw first >_>.

Get a Mareep from Route 32 or an Elekid from the Pokéwalker

Did you check around the front of your house. A friend of mine's was left outside behind the bins without a note

We don't really have anywhere secure to put it in front of my house, plus they've never done that before (I checked anyway and there nothing there). Not unless they left it at a neighbours, but there was no card. Or they posted to the wrong address again.

I was looking forward to playing it today, now I have to wait until I get home tomorrow after 5 to play it. That's if it turns up.

I GOT MY RED "WE MISSED YOU" SLIP YAAAAAAAAY!

Have a roundtrip to London on Saturday so I want it for that. Just need to decide whether to go tomorrow before work to the sorting office (about a mile out of the way) or leave earlier on Saturday. Either way its a pain it comes with so much stuff (the walker and figure). Thinking maybe Saturday as tomorrow I'll be carrying around everything else and the off chance someone sees in my bag :p

Oh how sensitive is the walker? If I were to put it into one of the inside pockets of my bag would it pick up the movement?

Got my copy, complete with a very plasticy smelling Pokémon figurine. :heh:

So far so good, loving the little touches they've got going on in this version, like the water sounds when you're close to the sea/river.

Pokéwalker is nice too, I'm already in love with its retro GB charm. :love:

So yeah, I'm now lugging 2 Nintendo pedometers around. :grin:

Actually, it'll be interesting to compare the step count of the Pokéwalker to that of the Activity Meter. See how synchronised the results are. :geek: