NEurope
Choze

Other Consoles@E3. Thread of Hype & Disappointment.

Qore would have had anything PS3 hardware based. So nothing new PS3 hardware wise at all. No motion/camera tech or anything either.

Qore would have had anything PS3 hardware based. So nothing new PS3 hardware wise at all. No motion/camera tech or anything either.

You got to wonder why it has been leaked. Why did this go up on the store on a day when nothing was meant to be published. And Koller in the video says "We're going to show it at E3".

I'm highly suspect that this wasn't intended tbh.

You got to wonder why it has been leaked. Why did this go up on the store on a day when nothing was meant to be published. And Koller in the video says "We're going to show it at E3".

I'm highly suspect that this wasn't intended tbh.

Yeah its odd. Must have been a mistake lol. At least we get some info now. Shame no real media on the games.

I'll get a PSP Go but no big rush till i learn more at e3. Though i admit the new features tempt me. Bluetooth is handy for example.

Does anyone else not see some vague similarities in the PSP Go! when slid together with the Zodiac? Not sure if anyone knows what the Zodiac is but that PSP really does make me think of it in that state. Except the Zodiac had a touch screen and I'm doubting this has. And it wasn't made with cheap plastic. I'll stop now.

@ Choze - 16 Gb sounds initially big but when you consider the fact that Sony want to take this completely digital, that means DLC and such for the games, then it does sound quite small. And you won't be getting the full 16 Gb anyway because of the reasons I stated which will eat into that. Still, I didn't realise it still had the memory stick thing so yeh you can expand it a bit so it's not too bad.

There's a card slot and you can store games on the PS3. 16Gb is about right, I would think.

You can store on pc as well.

edit: Sony removed the Qore episode.

Edited by Choze

People still doubt those photos of the slim PS3, eh? You might want to start marinating that crow; might as well make the best of things.

I'm not sure about the design of the Go as it looks like it could give you serious hand pain from playing it for any sort of sustained period. Obviously that's quite a hard thing to gauge without actually holding one, though, so hopefully it's more ergonomic than it looks.

Why not post the Splinter Cell, Dead Rising, Assassins Creed etc... stuff in their own threads?

These are the E3 trailers and I thought to posted them in the E3 topic.

Plus no one cares about the Baynetta E3 trailer when I posted that in own topic. :sad:

No... :sad:

It does look awful. :heh:

Awesome avatar Dante!

Does anyone else not see some vague similarities in the PSP Go! when slid together with the Zodiac? Not sure if anyone knows what the Zodiac is but that PSP really does make me think of it in that state. Except the Zodiac had a touch screen and I'm doubting this has. And it wasn't made with cheap plastic. I'll stop now.

@ Choze - 16 Gb sounds initially big but when you consider the fact that Sony want to take this completely digital, that means DLC and such for the games, then it does sound quite small. And you won't be getting the full 16 Gb anyway because of the reasons I stated which will eat into that. Still, I didn't realise it still had the memory stick thing so yeh you can expand it a bit so it's not too bad.

It's actually based on the Mylo 2 design;

Sony_Mylo_2_1.jpg

It's actually based on the Mylo 2 design;

Sony_Mylo_2_1.jpg

Which was based on the PSP funnily enough. Mylos is abit of an odd device though.

It does look awful. :heh:

Awesome avatar Dante!

Wrong, Bayonetta looks freaking awesome. Also, I may be one of the few that actually likes the looks of the PSP go but damn, ganepark (i think it was him that said it), the controls looks way to close together, especially the control stick.

Which was based on the PSP funnily enough. Mylos is abit of an odd device though.

It's dead now isn't it? I would of thought as much seeing everytime it's mentioned it's married to 'flop' and 'ill-fated' tags.

@ Daft - that's my main gripe. I think while you could probably look passed everything else, the controls are badly place. The thumb nub is nearly centred which is going to be a pain to use. Granted, there isn't much they could have done with the controls and their positioning but could they not have just dropped the nub? Surely they can see it's in a bad position.

I know we're getting GoWIII but I'd love to see a sequel to Heavenly Sword. I really enjoyed it and thought the characters were excellent.

@ Daft - that's my main gripe. I think while you could probably look passed everything else, the controls are badly place. The thumb nub is nearly centred which is going to be a pain to use. Granted, there isn't much they could have done with the controls and their positioning but could they not have just dropped the nub? Surely they can see it's in a bad position.

I just think the size will negate that. Personally I found the position of the nub on the current PSP waaay too close to my hand so this looks like an improvement for me. Also I think the divert will make it more comfortable. I can understand it not suiting some people but for me it looks a lot more suited.

I could be totally wrong and it could be awful but I hate the position of the nub on the current PSP and this looks much better.

Edited by Daft

So does it have a touch screen?

Course not. Its still a PSP. I am pretty sure it will be in for PSP 2 but that is a long way off.

PSPgo is more to do with pushing PSN.

I know we're getting GoWIII but I'd love to see a sequel to Heavenly Sword. I really enjoyed it and thought the characters were excellent.

I just think the size will negate that. Personally I found the position of the nub on the current PSP waaay too close to my hand so this looks like an improvement for me. Also I think the divert will make it more comfortable. I can understand it not suiting some people but for me it looks a lot more suited.

I could be totally wrong and it could be awful but I hate the position of the nub on the current PSP and this looks much better.

There's bound to be plenty of hands-on with the Go! after or even during E3, keep an eye out.

wOoT ! FF7 bout time aswell

Link

Ha! I said this on the Playstation boards a few weeks ago and no one picked up on it. I had a good chuckle. :D

I may have to get that. It's a shame there's no way to rip PS1 games from the disk to the PSP though, I already have it, but just didn't play it for long. Hopefully being able to play it on the PSP will reignite my interest.