N-Europe

BISH #4 Sign-ups

jayseven

xmas bish? Errrrrrrr.... I'll do those when we have the n-e forum awards counted :P

You're right though; it is a bit of an awkward time to start BISHing, but theoretically it should work a bit different this time, and it might even extend into July ('awards ceremony' perhaps to coincide with the meet :P)

xmas bish? Errrrrrrr.... I'll do those when we have the n-e forum awards counted :P

You're right though; it is a bit of an awkward time to start BISHing, but theoretically it should work a bit different this time, and it might even extend into July ('awards ceremony' perhaps to coincide with the meet :P)

So only those who attend the meet get to be eligible for the awards...?

That's, like, totally unfair! What about my "Favourite Forumer" award!?

No not at all :)I meant the BISH award could be presented -- I just figured that bluey, letty and rummy are all going and they usually kick a lot of arse at the meet up :) It's very unlikely I actually get arsed enough to actually do anything like that anyway :)

(I have no idea what you mean by faveforumeraward)

and another :), just for the hell of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when this is starting? I'm heading to NYC tomorrow for 10 days, so if it's in those 10 days, I'll have to give my suggestions and participations after, cos I don't think I'm gonna get much internetty computer access.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! This has sunk down a bit, but it's time.

Please PM me with THREE BISH things. I will be asking for more at a future date. Don't make them too hard or stupid. If I disagree with the potential, then I will definitely tell you and advise you to make a new suggestion.

Cheers!

Does the fact that my name was first on the list imply that my PM was the first to be received? And thus meaning I am made of complete and utter mega whynzaphon?

Also, LOL @ Its looking likely that this Bish will AGAIN coincide with my trip to Butlins. Quite funny/coincidental.

Ah, but is your name a base for a collective pun? I think not. So which of us is truly most awesome, hm?

Me since my name was the only one to appear in it's natural form. My name was like a gazelle majestically roaming the outback. Everyone elses name is in captivity. Sure ithey're there, but they're just not the same.

Jay, how soon do you need the list in? I'm currently working on mine, trying to think of awesome/original suggestions, and also awaiting one suggestion from a friend as she did an awesome job of helping me last time I'm letting her have one of my BISH challenges.

V: Duly noted, will be done by tomorrow.

Edited by Rummy

PM'd! Also, shouldn't you unsticky the other BISH thread? You also owe Eenuh a prize at the meet, I just counted the pictures in my boredom and declare her a winner with a fantastic 21 BISHes! Letty came in a close 2nd with 17 BISHes, and everyone else's attempts just didn't compare. There had best not be any poor attempts this time round!