NEurope

This weeks releases we have 3D Xevious. Game and watch gallery with 8 games on (£2.70. Bargain. Picking that up) and some dsi ware games.

Said something about Mario Picross and Lets gold 3D too but wasn't that last week?

This weeks releases we have 3D Xevious. Game and watch gallery with 8 games on (£2.70. Bargain. Picking that up) and some dsi ware games.

Ah, so they did manage it? Great! They said they were having problems with the 3D. Not that I play the 3D Classics in 3D anyway, they're just all-round improved.

Xevious looks very good from the 3D trailer. Is it a a long game and does it have any replay value?

I'm suprised Game & Watch Gallery is £2.70 and not £3.60, considering it features Mario and company. It's one of the few GameBoy games I still have left, and is well worth purchasing for it's addictive gameplay and catchy music.

The 3D on the Xevious trailer is amazing. The logo really pops out of the screen! It's an expensive game though, if it's similar to Excitebike... I might get it, but I'm waiting for the points cards to become available.

Also, I love watching the Zelda orchestra. However, I'd prefer to be able to download it rather than just stream it.

I beat Link's Awakening last night - really good game. Next on my Virtual Console list: Donkey Kong.

I've been playing Game & Watch Gallery lately. Highly addicting game, and I'm planning on getting all the stars, even on hard mode. Though it doesn't actually give you anything, it's great to see all those stars filling your screen.

Just a few more points on Classic Fire, and Easy is completely done.

gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=157311

Anyone else see success yet?

Finished Super Mario Land the last day...thank god for save states..would never have done it otherwise :P

First game i ever owned...with the original gameboy, took me long enough!

Started link's awakening, not begun the first dungeon yet...and on the 6th level in donkey kong :D

Also got Kirby.

Just a video of Reggie screaming into the camera: "You're all a bunch of cunts"???

Just a video of Reggie screaming into the camera: "You're all a bunch of cunts"???

I went into the eShop expecting this.... i am now disappointed :(

Edit:

bit disappointed also these Driver clips aren't in 3D, I think the cartoon sytle could look awesome with the effect

With the quality of the first batch we can expect anything. Excellent. I'd swap the other free 5 games though for confirmed multiplayer Mario Kart Super Circruit. Local is fine!

10 free NES games and 10 free GB/GBA games, to clarify - for early adopters only.

Well I came in this thread before I saw the news and didn't see/understand what was going on. Heck I only know it because someone on FB mentioned it, on NE News its hidden in the price drop thread, so its just to clarify. :)

Fair enough. Either way it's awesome news!! 3DS is going to get beasted September onwards from me!

Lets Golf is a decent Golf Game. Isn't 9/10 worthy like IGN think so but still worth buying, especially to help with the 3DS drought at the moment.

Anyone seen the eshop cards in stores yet?

Apparently Ireland has them, but I haven't seen anything in London yet.

BTW: Detana Twinbee is the next 3D Classics game! (after Urban Champion)

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/sacj/index.html

img_hard.jpg

Also, I haven't seen it posted here yet but Japan just recently got a sequel to Picross DS! (The one made by Jupiter!)

http://www.jupiter.co.jp/3ds/picrosse/

Capther01.jpg

Capther02.jpg

Capther03.jpg

The Japanese eShop actually has quite a few original 3DS download games now.

Apparently Ireland has them, but I haven't seen anything in London yet.

We do, just went to the local Gamestop earlier and saw them :)

Said they only got them in this week

They have them in two denominations, 15 euro and 25 euro.

Picked up a 15 euro card :)

SDC10730.jpg

Edit:

I bought 3D Classics Xevious :)

Xevious looks very good from the 3D trailer. Is it a a long game and does it have any replay value?

The length of the game depends on skills, much like with Space Invaders. Likewise with replay value -- it's all about high scores.

I bought 3d Xevious last week and it's quite good and addictive. It's damn hard though so prepare to die a few times before even getting on the high score table.

BTW: Detana Twinbee is the next 3D Classics game! (after Urban Champion)

Are those two games confirmed for Europe?

We do, just went to the local Gamestop earlier and saw them :)

Said they only got them in this week

They have them in two denominations, 15 euro and 25 euro.

Picked up a 15 euro card :)

SDC10730.jpg

Edit:

I bought 3D Classics Xevious :)

Thank you!

Emailed them and they said they had them in stock, then went into my local store...was told they didn't have any yet :( but they'd be getting them from the galway store sometime this week.

Only care cos i have a €30 euro gift card to use up :santa: and amazon may just be better for actual game purchases anymore....

Really hope they bring Picross E over soon!

Any store updates?

Edit:

n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16009

Edited by abc
adding url

Still nothing I want to download from the eShop... :zzz:

...Someone wake me up when Picture Lives is available, yeah? Or the free ambassador games, whatever appears first. :heh: