N-Europe

N-Europe Mixtape Mix-up III: Revenge Of The Mixtape

Dyson

I got both of my CDs now - not given each a chance yet, mind you. Caris; really looking forward to yours as there's a lot of stuff I've not heard but have wanted to listen to. Cheers for the knighthood too :P

As I said - I'll mix and send mine off after friday, sorry dudes >_<

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my CD from goaferboy today. Had a quick look at the track list, from which I only know lostprophets and Rise Against, both of which I like. Looking forward to listening to it, though it may be as much as Monday before I get a chance to sit down and listen properly.

Unfortunately my mixtape hasn't even been burnt let alone sent off. I'm not best pleased; for some reason my burner has decided to play up. I'll have a good look at it tomorrow and play with some drivers, see if I can't get it fixed.

Unfortunately my mixtape hasn't even been burnt let alone sent off. I'm not best pleased; for some reason my burner has decided to play up. I'll have a good look at it tomorrow and play with some drivers, see if I can't get it fixed.

This also applies to me.

Funnily enough its only been like this since i sent it off to be repaired cos the hard drive died.