N-Europe

N-Europe Mixtape Mix-up III: Revenge Of The Mixtape

Dyson

I just got one off Jimbob. Addressed to 'Daniel Darius Hancock'. Amused me greatly.

not listened yet but I'll report back.

Arrived already, well Royal Mail are quick as i only posted that yesterday.

Well, it was better than the first name i had in mind. Enjoy the tunes my friend.

I too also received a Mix from Gizmo. Its a pretty darn good mix i must say so far. Very "original" artwork my friend. Shall listen to the rest later on and report back.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm balls; my CD burner is fucking up. My burning program keeps returning

00:42:24 - Burn audio process done with error : "WRITER ERROR []"

Not really sure what to do! D: Edited by Dyson

Just got a CD from ganepark32 - thanks dude :) Will give it a listen later.

I've not done mine yet because I want to do them well, and realistically I won't get a great chance before the deadline BUT I will be doing them for sure. I may try and pester nami to send you both a CD sooner, of her own stuff though :)

Just so you are aware Eevil and Jay, the last song on the disc stops after like 6 minutes or so yet the mp3 file continues on for like an extra minute. Couldn't get it cut so just so you know and aren't sitting listening to silence for another minute at the end of the mix.

I got one today addressed too "Human Body Designated: Matthew Caris"

Evil? haha

That might have been me ¬_¬

I just got one labelled Human Body Designated Goaferboy. I'll assume it's from you too.

I'm up to track 4. Thumbs up so far! Edit: Is track 5 Andrew WK? He's rad as fuck.

I'll get my 2 in the post pronto.

I just got one labelled Human Body Designated Goaferboy. I'll assume it's from you too.

I'm up to track 4. Thumbs up so far! Edit: Is track 5 Andrew WK? He's rad as fuck.

Most likely. I can't remember the order :( I copied potential tracks into a folder, dragged contents into Nero, then played with the order there. I know what's there, just not the order ¬_¬

Glad to hear you're enjoying though.

Most likely. I can't remember the order :( I copied potential tracks into a folder, dragged contents into Nero, then played with the order there. I know what's there, just not the order ¬_¬

Glad to hear you're enjoying though.

I'm going to need a track list eventually. I've recognised (and liked) all of the songs (or at least the artist) so far and it's going to bug me what they are.

I'm far too lazy to look up the songs by lyrics.

I should burn this mixtape for having Andrew WK on but track 2 is a 90's classic i ain't heard for sooo long so they even each other out.

Good so far.

You don't wub New York City? :blank:

What other tracks do you recognise? I assume the classic is Haddaway's What Is Love

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.

Right, here's the surprise track list revealed. In the wrong order, and I think there may be one track which doesn't belong here, as I removed it from the Nero burning list but not the folder.

Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor Doctor) - Robert Palmer

What Is Love - Haddaway

Mony Mony - Billy Idol

Hook Me Up - Bon Jovi

Chinese - Lily Allen

Double Trouble - Team Rocket [YEAH! :blank:]

Dusk Til Dawn - Ladyhawke

Murder Incorporated - Bruce Springsteen

Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera

St. Elmo's Fire - John Parr

There's Only Me - Rob Dougan

I'm Not Driving Anymore - Rob Dougan

Have It All - Jeremy Kay

Triple Track Remix - ZZ Top

I Love NYC - Andrew WK

Pocket Full Of Kryptonite - Spin Doctors

Adventures of Bayou Billy 'Trippin' On Alligators' - Mazedude

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00808/

Ice Climbers 'Snow Cone Heaven' - Mazedude

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01176/

Romancing Saga Battle 2: Hyper Euro Arrange - Michael Forever

Taken from this: http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/mq.swf

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Just received Jimbob's mix there just now (bloody ridiculous. Quarter past 2 for the Royal Mail to deliver post. Gonna have to send in a complaint over that). Listening to it now. Good so far. Really liking track 2 as it's up my alley in terms of what I've been listening to over the last few days. One of the tracks is instant win though (Living In America) purely because I 1) love that song and 2) I was originally going to use it in my mix but changed it to Queen of Apology.

And for some reason, it says 'Love Caris, xxx' on my tracklist thing. :heh: Strange but brought a smile to my face.

Just received Jimbob's mix there just now (bloody ridiculous. Quarter past 2 for the Royal Mail to deliver post. Gonna have to send in a complaint over that). Listening to it now. Good so far. Really liking track 2 as it's up my alley in terms of what I've been listening to over the last few days. One of the tracks is instant win though (Living In America) purely because I 1) love that song and 2) I was originally going to use it in my mix but changed it to Queen of Apology.

And for some reason, it says 'Love Caris, xxx' on my tracklist thing. :heh: Strange but brought a smile to my face.

Do you mean mine instead of Jimbobs? Confused by your post haha.

Well it says Jimbob's Mixtape at the top and then it's been scored out and has had Ganepark's Mixtape next to it. Now that I think about it, it must be yours. Lol. Well done Ganepark :heh: Just the Jimbob thing threw me abit.

Good mix though. Some really good songs on it I've never heard of but have given me a waqnt to research them and some I have heard (Life Is A Song. Been ages since I heard that. Last time I heard it was when I was watching the OC. Good choice with that one. Really love that song).