N-Europe

N-Europe Mixtape Mix-up III: Revenge Of The Mixtape

Dyson

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making final cuts to my mix. As i'm no good at "mixing" as it were, i'm making a CD with songs that never made it to the charts as such alone by popular artists.

There will be classics as well though. And i shall be including my all time favorite song.

Edit: Is anyone including a track list, or are they leaving it as a surprise for the other person

Edited by Jimbob

I'm making final cuts to my mix. As i'm no good at "mixing" as it were, i'm making a CD with songs that never made it to the charts as such alone by popular artists.

There will be classics as well though. And i shall be including my all time favorite song.

Edit: Is anyone including a track list, or are they leaving it as a surprise for the other person

Please include a tracklist, sometimes CD's don't take the song info with them. Then you're stuck with 'Track 1', 'Track 2' etc.

Please include a tracklist, sometimes CD's don't take the song info with them. Then you're stuck with 'Track 1', 'Track 2' etc.

That shall be done, CD 1 complete. Just burning number 2 now as i write this.

The CD track list can be located inside the CD case, it contains artist and song title.

Nami, I was going to offer to send out extra copies of my mix once I'd gotten them sorted. Don't know if it'll be to your tastes but if you're going to make a mix, I'd be willing to send one your way.

Yep that'd be ace :D I finish uni next week so could I get mine sorted over this next week or so and then send you a message when it's done? Jus got lots to tie up over the next few days but then plenty of free time after to make a mix of awesomeness for you.

^ That's fine. I've got a lot to sort out as well over the next few days, although unfortunately I'm not finished with Uni. Still another 3 years. :nono::D If there's any specific type of music you're interested in, then just ask as I'm going to be making another mix purely for myself but could wing it around for sending to you. You'll probably get to hear my first mix anyway if you ask someone nicely :heh:

I WILL DO NO SUCH THING! :blank:

My recepients will be surprised by the music, the list shall be revealed at a later date.

I got a mix from Gizmo this morning. Shall pop it on later; the tracklisting looks very promising, filled with bands that I've heard other songs from and have liked in the past but never gotten around to exploring them better. Awesome! :D

I just chucked a single first class stamp on both my discs. Would have thought the Royal Mail would have delivered them today seeing as they were posted on wednesday but I guess they may turn up tomorrow although there has been problems with all the mail I've sent recently in terms of getting where it's supposed to get in a decent time.