NEurope
Guest Jordan

My birthday plans

Okay so... Its my birthday on Monday. I have no plans what so ever as people don't seem to care/know. What should I do?

I don't get my luck, every birthday and I mean every birthday for the last 5 years has just sucked and ended up me an emotional wreck for the entire day.

16th = moved house, everyone actually FORGOT it was my birthday. Even my own family...

17th = Girl said she hated me, turned into a complete wreck.

18th = I forget O_o

19th = Letty came over, it was cool... but no one in family wanted to do anything.

20th = Same as above.

21st = Single, so no Letty this time. All my "friends" are either off to London for some reason or off to a concert in Aberdeen. Which, obviously I can't go to due to work.

So yeah, not to be a spoil sport but. My birthdays always suck, without fail it seems.

Okay so... Its my birthday on Monday. I have no plans what so ever as people don't seem to care/know. What should I do?

I don't get my luck, every birthday and I mean every birthday for the last 5 years has just sucked and ended up me an emotional wreck for the entire day.

16th = moved house, everyone actually FORGOT it was my birthday. Even my own family...

18th = I forget O_o

19th = Letty came over, it was cool... but no one in family wanted to do anything.

20th = Same as above.

21st = Single, so no Letty this time. All my "friends" are either off to London for some reason or off to a concert in Aberdeen. Which, obviously I can't go to due to work.

So yeah, not to be a spoil sport but. My birthdays always suck, without fail it seems.

Birthdays never have to be monumental to be good, so I reckon you should spend that day doing something which you've wanted to do, but maybe haven't had the time to do it, or just haven't had the energy.

What that is, I don't know.

18th = I forget O_o

20th = Same as above.

I pretty much feel the same my bitch. I get Facebook invites from friends for their birthdays, and most I attend because we're gringos. Maybe not as tight as before because I went to uni and they remained local doing whatever. So they forgot me :(

But the past few months have been birthday central, and mine is coming up soon so I slam an event for the gringos to show up. And about 5 of them have refused because they're going to Barnsley to watch Forest play. I'm being betrayed for a football match. It might not have been such a deep cut if Forest were actually a decent team... But they're not, they're shit.

Who the heck keeps moving HWYD posts to new threads? :p

Lols, sounds like you've been HYWD hijacked!

Anyway, I know this is probably gonna sound sucky but if all else fails why not have a party on Xbox Live?

Yeah... I'll leave the thread now but Idk it's just a thought, the party system is there so why not make use of it if all else fails? ::shrug:

I think Jordan and Eevil should have a double birthday. Take Shitland, and EEVILshire, and meet in the place in the middle. Do something there, like have a curry.

I don't even remember what I did for mine last year...

And I'm not really that bothered about this year (a week on Saturday) either.

Yeah I put another vote down for monumental wank.

See how long you can make it last, then when the moment arrives, setup a target and see how far you can shoot. Power out the plasm.

I don't even remember what I did for mine last year...

And I'm not really that bothered about this year (a week on Saturday) either.

I feel the same about mine and my birthday is on the tuesday.

Also my city is also packed between Easter and the Grand National.

Yeah I put another vote down for monumental wank.

See how long you can make it last, then when the moment arrives, setup a target and see how far you can shoot. Power out the plasm.

The targets could be a row of jars.

I feel the same about mine and my birthday is on the tuesday.

It must be the Curse of KNEEERS Born In April!

If everyone is busy on the day itself have a day of self-indulgence. Go do something you've been wanting to do, eat a giant chocolate cake, speak to people you haven't spoken to in ages. Just do stuff to make you happy, fuck everyone else if they're busy.

Then when its possible to get everyone together have a gathering of sorts. Birthdays don't need to be celebrated on the day itself, mine tend to last for weeks.

And about 5 of them have refused because they're going to Barnsley to watch Forest play. I'm being betrayed for a football match. It might not have been such a deep cut if Forest were actually a decent team... But they're not, they're shit.

Don't worry, Barnsley (and I) will be doing their best to ensure that your friends have a crap day.

Edited by kyletherobot

If it's any consolation, my last birthday was pretty awful too - I was up literally all night the day before writing essays, and then I fell asleep and missed the supervision on said essays. Although some friends did give me ginger cake, but others complained that I'd "kept it a secret." :heh:

It could be that you're just not that much of a birthday person, in which case don't feel you have to celebrate or anything.

Then when its possible to get everyone together have a gathering of sorts. Birthdays don't need to be celebrated on the day itself, mine tend to last for weeks.

Aye. This year my Mum/Step Dad decided to have a joint party for my little brother and sister (their birthdays are a month apart). Actually...it just happened to land on the day after my birthday.

Don't worry, Barnsley (and I) will be doing their best to ensure that your friends have a crap day.

Thank you. It'd be the best present ever.

Okay, I'll put my glasses on now.

What would you ideally want to do this year?

Just do what you can that makes you happy. There's always so much pressure to enjoy your birthday, but if you go with the flow and dont worry too much about it, then you'll have a better day even if you dont have the massive going out/party experience.

I actually prefer quiet birthdays. Just familly, g/f, my favourite food, some video/board games and a few drinks. Ideal.

The targets could be a row of jars.

EEVIL!! you should totally make a jpg for everytime dante makes a snide comment about jordan and jars... :blank: