Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed the actual single player game a couple of days ago.

Short and amazingly awesome.

Really fucking good - I actually want to replay it now, which hasn't happened so quick in any game I've played.

Although I don't understand what happened in the story what-so-ever.

I know it's not complex or anything, but during the loading screens I'm often refilling my glass or looking for food; and during the game when the story unfolds I'm busy trying not to die.

I actually had to lower the difficulty from normal (I think I was on normal) during the game when I'm in that shanty town chasing some fucker.

It was waaaaay too hard and not fun at all, and so when I paused it suggested I lower the difficulty...

Yeah that's a rehash from CoD1. It's shit.

I quite like that one... it's odd but fun.

I was thinking, do you reckon' they'll release some MW1 maps as a map pack?

Wasteland is a fantastic Search & Destroy map, I can't imagine it would be much fun in a respawning match though.

I quite like that one... it's odd but fun.

I was thinking, do you reckon' they'll release some MW1 maps as a map pack?

I was talking about this to a friend the other day. They could maybe do a similar thing to RockBand, you buy a key, and that allows you to 'import' all your maps from CoD4.

Ok so here's my set up that at the moment seems to be working best for me;

FAMAS with heartbeat sensor

AA12 with red dot sight (all I've unlocked so far)

Sleight of Hand Pro

Hardline Pro

Scrambler

All in all feel this works well use my famas for long range kills and the heartbeat sensor to find people then get up close and pull out the AA12.

I've had good games today not had a single game where I've been below 0.50 death ratio and then had matches where like 10 kills 15 deaths so slowly increasing my kill ratio and getting better...

I was talking about this to a friend the other day. They could maybe do a similar thing to RockBand, you buy a key, and that allows you to 'import' all your maps from CoD4.

Yeah there is a couple of maps from CoD4 that i would would be nice to be brought in! Maybe as a next best option something like from Gears of War 2's 'Flashback map pack' which had a selection of them from GoW1. I was always a fan of 'Crossfire' from MW, i always seemed to do really well on that map!!

Someone on my team just got a tactical nuke. Wiped out everyone and won us the match. Ha how funny. Everyone was like WTF do we do?! hide? run? ahahaha Was awesome.

haha, ive yet to have the 'pleasure' of a nuke being set off!

I was always a fan of 'Crossfire' from MW, i always seemed to do really well on that map!!

Which one was that?

Does anyone else struggle to remember the different types of guns, names, how good they are, etc?

I've just stuck with one gun and changed the perks since playing multiplayer.

Ah, that was awesome!

Just had a couple of really good matches where I came top in my team twice.

Since getting the perk which allows me to be invisible to UAVs, etc. I've been enjoying this a lot more.

I need to unlock that perk!

Haven't been able to play this for the past few days.....and its unlikely I'll find the time to play it this week cos of a big work load from uni! aaaargh!

100% the single player, do you actually unlock any cheats for collecting the intel? I couldnt find any :(

FINALLY got my first nuke on domination before, are team was gettin raped, i held back and guarded, got to 7 streak, after that the killstreak rewards took over, easy 25, love it :P

100% the single player, do you actually unlock any cheats for collecting the intel? I couldnt find any :(

FINALLY got my first nuke on domination before, are team was gettin raped, i held back and guarded, got to 7 streak, after that the killstreak rewards took over, easy 25, love it :P

Spec Ops tonight bitch?

Two questions:

1) If I only want to play the multiplayer is paying the full price worth it?

2) I might want to order this. It is the English version. No idea if it's from US or UK. Will I be able to play the game even if it is from US?

1) In my opinion, yes.

2) The PS3 is region free, therefore any game from any region will work on any PS3.

Single Player- Amazing.

As for that map you guys were talking about earlier with the underground tunnel, I love it! Quite fun. Except the middle bit where everyone runs to.

I've got some pro perks now but I'm unlocking the rest to see what they do rather than sticking with what works. Still want to unlock some better stuff though!

Wait until you unlock the ACR that thing is deadly harry.

I have a problem with this game, I find I cant play it without playing with a hearbeat sensor, but yeah. I keep trying not to play with it, mainly I spend far to much time looking at it. I get the old FAL out tonight.

Wait until you unlock the ACR that thing is deadly harry.

I have a problem with this game, I find I cant play it without playing with a hearbeat sensor, but yeah. I keep trying not to play with it, mainly I spend far to much time looking at it. I get the old FAL out tonight.

I always looked at it too much and just... played crap.