NEurope

ahahahaahahaha

Thats quite the counter argument you've got there Dan.

Lets look at it this way;

• Its cheaper on PC (only £30 on GAME's website)
  • No subscription such as Xbox Live (unless Activision add a multiplayer subscription)
  • Ventrillo or teamspeak2 are far superior to any of the voice comms on the consoles
  • Superior control input with keyboard and mouse

Keyboard&mouse vs Analogue is just preference. Ok it's faster with a mouse but on an even playing field it doesn't matter and I like holding a controller. It's not like the keyboard and mouse were designed with games in mind.

I'd order it:

Wii-mote > Analogue controller > Keyboard & mouse. IMO

My biggest gripe with PC gaming is the unlevel playing field. Everyone's got different tech and it's extremely easy to hack most things. I think I've really been converted to console gaming.

ahahahaahahaha

What is funny is the thought that anyone would consider dual analogue more responsive tham mouse keyboard input.

Thats quite the counter argument you've got there Dan.

Lets look at it this way;

• Its cheaper on PC (only £30 on GAME's website)
  • No subscription such as Xbox Live (unless Activision add a multiplayer subscription)
  • Ventrillo or teamspeak2 are far superior to any of the voice comms on the consoles
  • Superior control input with keyboard and mouse

You're right on all counts, the only thing that puts me off with PC gaming is the initial price of a powerful PC and the fact that the people playing are often super hardcore gamers making it a very high end playing field.

If I had the amount of free time I'd like to have then I would get more practice in, but ultimately I have other commitments which prevent me from becoming an uber gamer.

Pc Gamers = cunts

my xbl friends list = not cunts

I win.

Someone got served somewhere along the line. Poor Dan. :cry:

Someone got served somewhere along the line. Poor Dan. :cry:

He's the guy who closes all the threads if they talk about things he finds disturbing or depressing. Total baby.

I can't wait to see his response, and I also can't take you down on my own, Zechs Merquise. You fiend.

New Muliplayer Video

Jizz in my pants

Bring the rain!!!

Edited by James

Nice, AC-130's are gonna be hell of a lot of fun.

For my fellow weapon nuts, that video was the first the show the AT4 (the rocket launcher used against the AC-130) and the SCAR.

Sorry what was the perk in that? The machine gun thing?

Did you not notice the plane flying around in the sky, and the stuff suddenly blowing up? Not to mention the in-plane IR viewpoint?

Sweet!!!!!!

I really don't know which console to get this for. I may end up getting it on 360 and ps3 just stop me thinking about it! lol

The graphics look amazing and I'm sure it'll be great. But it looks very much like a beefed up version of the first so I'm not going to go overboard just yet.

Sweet!!!!!!

I really don't know which console to get this for. I may end up getting it on 360 and ps3 just stop me thinking about it! lol

You know it makes sense to get it on the 360, it's where the CoD4 players have always been :heh:

You know it makes sense to get it on the 360, it's where the CoD4 players have always been :heh:

Agreed. 360 all the way baby!

Sweet!!!!!!

I thought about it for about 3.5 seconds, and I have decided to get it on PS3.

It all boils down to your own preference, they will be the exact same game on both machines. But for me, I prefer the DuelShock, and all my virtual friends are on PSN. I also own both 4 and W@W on the PS3, so I would like to keep the continuity.

The only advantage the Xbox has got will be the timed exclusive Map Packs.

Don't listen to the Xbots Mike, make up your own mind.

Modern Warfare 2 will sport a resolution of 600p like its predecessor.

Infinity Ward once again justifies a sub-HD video game during a high definition console era with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The resolution, which is 1024 by 600 pixels, has been confirmed by the pixel counters on the Beyond3D technical forums, who recently brought us the resolution of Ghostbusters: The Video Game on the PlayStation 3. Like its predecessor, Modern Warfare 2 will be 600p on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Modern Warfare 2's native rendering resolution will result in 307,200 pixels less than if it was running at the high-definition 720p.

The question is whether this matters for Infinity Ward's upcoming game? Unlike Ghostbusters, Modern Warfare 2 will be an extremely impressive game both graphically and in its framerate; Infinity Ward is again targeting 60 frames-per-second, when most graphically impressive video games struggle to hit 30 frames-per-second.

A sub-HD rendering resolution is surely a compromise worth taking considering the benefits?

Infinity Ward recently released the first Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer gameplay footage, which you can find here.

www.gamezine.co.uk