NEurope

It's nice to know you aren't part of that tosser's success though. If I ever get it, I'll make sure it's second hand.

lol personally I feel pressure because many people are getting it. Its abit like GTA...

Really, boycotting wont do anything. The second hand prices will be an even worse rip.

Edited by Choze

Yeah but do you really want to miss out? You wont change anything.

Do I really want to miss out? At the end of a day I really don't give that much of a shit. It's a game.

As a potential customer I'd rather not be insulted and that RRP is an insult.

I'm in agreement with Daft and Dwarf here. So what if we don't want to buy it? At the end of the day, at least we're making the right choice morally. Activi$ion are tossers, especailly that guy working for them. We don't want those greedy selfish fat cats to get our money!

If I ever get it, it'll either be second hand, or downloaded. Oh yes, I'll go there, as long as they don't get my money.

Oh, and "missing out"? Hardly, I'd rather buy more games than have to dish out shitloads for one.

Sure Choze, one person won't make a difference, but that one person is one of many people that won't be buying. You're right that it will still sell far too many copies at a joke of a retail price (what exactly does RRP stand for? I gather it's the equivalent of MSRP, market suggested retail price, but can't figure the acronym), but your sole reasoning to buy it is "Everyone else is buying it" and that's just fucking dumb. Like I said earlier I'm not getting it because of the european pricing, and it's actually the same price as any other game in the US, and I won't get it just because everyone else is.

Sports games sell great yearly, but I've never bought one even though plenty of other people do.

I assume Choze also doesn't vote when it comes to election time because 'it won't make a difference'.

I'm in agreement with Daft and Dwarf here. So what if we don't want to buy it? At the end of the day, at least we're making the right choice morally. Activi$ion are tossers, especailly that guy working for them. We don't want those greedy selfish fat cats to get our money!

If I ever get it, it'll either be second hand, or downloaded. Oh yes, I'll go there, as long as they don't get my money.

Oh, and "missing out"? Hardly, I'd rather buy more games than have to dish out shitloads for one.

Completely agree with you guys. It annoys me that they've raised the price, and if everyone took the attitude of "oh well, what difference will I make" then they can keep pushing the price up and up, to whatever they want.

Everyone gets to a point where they say no, and this appears to be ours. If this game was a special case where they might make a loss at a lower price, whereas this game will sell millions and is just another example of Activisions greed.

I will play Left4Dead 2 this Christmas happy in the knowledge that I've made just the smallest of differences.

Having said all the above, I may feel differently if it was another game. I don't know what that game would be, I certainly wouldn't have paid that RRP for any PS3 games despite many of them being awesome.

Maybe the coming of a new... I actually don't know what would justify this shit! A game with a 4th dimension?!

I assume Choze also doesn't vote when it comes to election time because 'it won't make a difference'.

Not quite. But there is a thing such as being realistic. I agree with making a stand but there is not much benefit.

Anyone thinking of forming a clan from these forums? I've never been part of a clan....

Like I've said in the L4D thread, I'm just enjoying my new PC, and CoD6 is one of the games I'm looking foward too, so I might join a N-E clan. But I've just started on CoD4, and well.. Lets hope my abilities will have improved by the time it gets released ;).

Im pretty sure some of the larger supermarkets will be having a price war over this, thus bringing the price down, anyways, you can get a it for £40 off amazon.co.uk, well I did anyways.

Im pretty sure some of the larger supermarkets will be having a price war over this, thus bringing the price down, anyways, you can get a it for £40 off amazon.co.uk, well I did anyways.

Too expensive when I can preorder games such as Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo 5, and MAG all for £29.99 each,

Plus £5+ if you want it within the first week of release.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, Where thats at, I pre-ordered it in April. Plus im prime, i expect a prime services.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, Where thats at, I pre-ordered it in April. Plus im prime, i expect a prime services.

Unless they've changed it, the super saver postage is very slow. Couple that with the lottery that is getting your mail and it doesn't sound pleasing.

Then again, I have no idea what this "prime" thing is.

you pay 50 quid year, handy if you have lots 5 people in your family that use amazon, works out a tenner a year. and you get next day free delivery on everything. Before anyone says sucka, ive worked it out and it works out cheap. alot cheaper.

I don't use it, but I gotta agree if you use Amazon a lot and get things that cost a bundle in shipping one low fee may be cheaper. Really depends on how you use it.

you pay 50 quid year, handy if you have lots 5 people in your family that use amazon, works out a tenner a year. and you get next day free delivery on everything. Before anyone says sucka, ive worked it out and it works out cheap. alot cheaper.

I use prime too. Shopto are good but their security is a mess.

Problem with prime is its saturday not friday because they depatch on release date.

Do I really want to miss out? At the end of a day I really don't give that much of a shit. It's a game.

And you're hardly 'missing out'. Just because you don't buy a game on release date doesn't mean you never get to play it. Wait a few months until the hype has died down and it'll be a lot cheaper. Just because the RRP isn't going to change it doesn't mean retailers won't sell it for cheaper.

I guarantee a few months down the line the game will be selling for a lot cheaper than 45 beans, or 55, whatever price it is going for now.

Edited by Charlie

I'm not gonna buy this at launch either. I no longer buy games at launch, I prefer to pay less and wait a bit. Besides I just played COD4 (am still completing it on Veteran), so I'm in no rush to play more of the same. It's a Call of Duty game, they're all the same. They're great, but all the same.

Anyway, I wish MW2 had more missions like All Ghillied Up from COD4. Man, that's the best mission in the game! That and Blackout. I love stealth and I want more of that.

precisely how I feel..Also I've already got Killzone 2, Resistance 2 and Battlefield 1943 plus I'm in the MAG Beta so I have plenty of shooter options I don't need to play a game from a company who think they can just charge what they hell they like.

I'm not gonna buy this at launch either. I no longer buy games at launch, I prefer to pay less and wait a bit. Besides I just played COD4 (am still completing it on Veteran), so I'm in no rush to play more of the same. It's a Call of Duty game, they're all the same. They're great, but all the same.

Anyway, I wish MW2 had more missions like All Ghillied Up from COD4. Man, that's the best mission in the game! That and Blackout. I love stealth and I want more of that.

Best. Mission. Ever.