NEurope
Stocka

Post pics of characters you want in SSBR! (56K Warning)

With all the controller threads as of late, I thought i'd create a thread about something different. SSBR is easily my most anticipated title on REV, and is likely to be one of the first to be revealed, we might even see it as early as next month!! Who knows..

But I thought to keep us busy dreaming about it until it is revealed, lets post all the Nintendo characters we want to see in it! i'll start, and I say its fair if everyone posts a maximum of 5 characters each post.

ashley.png

Ashley(Another Code)

art5.jpg

Isaac(Golden Sun)

thumb_goron1.gif

Goron(Zelda)

sms_bowser_jr.jpg

Baby Bowser(Mario)

065...Alakazam.jpg

Alakazam(Pokemon)

GO!

Try and state raesons as well, how you feel they will help to the game, what abilities they would have etc.

It would need Michael Jackson from Moonwalker (so what if it wasnt on nintendo :P)

I guess he would have same moves as in Moonwalker, including making everyone on the screen do a dance routine and die.

mwalk4.gif

And lets not forget the arcade version

zMichael_Jackson

EVERYONE loves Waluigi!! HAHA....The only character that should be taken out from SSBM is Pichu...What a bloody pointless character!!

Anyway, I think Wario and Diddy should be on the next. As should Isaac & Felix from Golden Sun. A Space Pirate/bounty hunter from Metroid Hunters. Ricky Winterborn/Akari Hayami (i.e more 'mature' seen characters)

I think that the nintendogs should be weapons, as should Pikmin...maybe even a nunchuck Rev controller as a weapon?! HAHAHA

There should also be a Doshin themed level even though the game wasnt that good.

(I also thing Nintendo should make their own shoot-'em-up, maybe made by Retro, to give themselves a more 'mature' image and use it as a release game)