NEurope
ReZourceman

Bits Or No Bits?

God I hate that little French girl in those adverts.

True but hell, I wouldn't say no.

I'm seriously, seriously, kidding!

(Because it has to be said, "bits" just makes me think of a euphamism for genetalia)

This is what I had in mind with the thread title.

What's Mr T's favourite yoghurt?

Pity fool

(...one has to say it in a high-pitched, French accent)

What's Mr T's favourite yoghurt?

Pity fool

(...one has to say it in a high-pitched, French accent)

Get out. Now. I mean it. Just go. :mad:

Bollocks.

"Munch the Cow is a great new addition to the Munch Bunch family"

Great new addition?

Isn't an addition something that is added to something previously there....isn't something which is put in place of something that used to be there...isn't that called a replacement? Or in this case, due to the severity - face rape.

In work email form:

ReZ: For the record, you sicken me.

Me: Bits?

ReZ: You're Satan.

Lmao.

I can't stand for this shit. Bits don't belong in Yoghurt (unless its a Corner....then you control the flow/digestive chunks don't count as "bits) or juice. If I wanted bits I'd eat the fruit itself.

I hate the feeling of crappy straggling bits down your throat. (awaits misquotation)

But seriously though, they don't add to flavour....they effect the drink negatively in texture terms...what could anyone like about this?

If you squeezed your own fresh orange juice it'd have bits. People are silly - only reason they find bits odd is that they're used to drinking from concentrate pisswater that has no bits in. The bits are there as they constitute real orange juice. And they're lovely.

If you squeezed your own fresh orange juice it'd have bits

Pffft, I'd see to that shit before it ever hit my tongue.

Not liking bits is like not liking the crusts on bread. Its the way it was intended. You're just whining like spoilt little children :p

Not liking bits is like not liking the crusts on bread. Its the way it was intended. You're just whining like spoilt little children :p

Then drink water with the crap still in it! Don't go for the purity of tap/bottled water.

But water is ntended to be drunk clean. That's like saying eat the skin bananas, oranges and pineapples rather than peeling them, and nutshells rather than cracking them open...

Then drink water with the crap still in it! Don't go for the purity of tap/bottled water.

But bottled mineral water is natural and how it was intended to be! No meddling involved for specific requirements made by the fussy.

But water is ntended to be drunk clean.

Raises an interesting theory, when the creator made water, did they want the plankton etc kept in? [Mountain water excluded]

Bits ruin the effect a supercool drink can have.

I used to be like "UGH BITS>!!!" but now I don't mind that much. I'd always choose the non-bits version if available though.

I don't like the crusts on bread.

And surely if you had it the way it was intended then you would be eating the fruit rather than drinking it's juice.

I like weightwatchers peach yoghurt - it has fairly big sized pieces which are nice to munch on.

Other than that I hate bits >_<

I like weightwatchers peach yoghurt - it has fairly big sized pieces which are nice to munch on.

Other than that I hate bits >_<

I love stuff like taht, but id consider them chunks and not bits.

To me bits are more pulpy and almost liquid if that makes sense.

Raises an interesting theory, when the creator made water, did they want the plankton etc kept in? [Mountain water excluded]
I get you. But there is a difference.

yes!

Longley farm is amazing.

Think you can only get them up north. And even then, I've only seen them in Morrissons

Yes 'the creator' wanted plankton in water to ultimately support all ocean life, just as the orange bits in Tropicana support human life. Good humans that is :p