N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully you'll see now that I was telling the truth about Maase, and that I'm also good. We can still win this if we work together.

Change Vote: Maase

Tellyn, getting worked up in the conversation, broke the promise he made for himself. This made him nervous, and even more stressed.

While walking around nervously, he tripped and hit his head on the table, knocking him unconscious. He was quickly sent to a hospital, where he'll spend a few hours.

Tellyn cannot post for the rest of the day. Also, he cannot be targeted by anyone for the next night.

The majority was changed accordingly.

-------------------

Current Standings

Maase (5): Dannyboy-the-Dane, not_so_tiny, mr-paul, Dyson, Mundi

Tellyn (3): jayseven, Eenuh, Gizmo

6 is the majority

Nobody can target him during the night. That seems convenient.

Well, I'm happy to go for Maase. But I'd still like to get Tellyn tomorrow, regardless of what Maase's alignment is.

Change Vote: Maase

Current Standings

Maase (6): Dannyboy-the-Dane, not_so_tiny, mr-paul, Dyson, Mundi, Gizmo

Tellyn (2): jayseven, Eenuh

The majority has been reached.

----------------------

The townsfolk, following their gut, turned to Tellyn and Maase. Were they evil?

"They look so confident, we must find out!" And thus, they went after Maase.

However, Maase did not move an inch. They threw everything they had at him, but it felt like he was made of steel.

Maase sheepishly turned around and simply said "Fine. If you do not trust me, I shall leave."

And so he did.

Maase left (he's dead, basically). He was Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece), a humongous bodyguard who could roleblock and protect. He was Good.

--------------------------

Day 9 is now over

There are 11 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 9 will now start. Send your PMs!

A man knocked frantically on a door.

"Help me!" he yelled "There's this guy after me! Let me in!"

The door opened, to reveal Vicar in all of his glory.

"Well, this is going to be interesting" he said "Who is this evil person that won't leave you alone?"

A mysterious figure suddenly appeared.

"I suppose that would be me" he said

"It doesn't matter where you're hiding. You're going down! SHOORYUUUUKEN!"

While the execution was solid, the yell alerted the victim. He dodged, and the uppercut hit Vicar right in the face.

Strangely, Vicar didn't look hurt. "Well, that was interesting. I suppose this means I'm 'dead', right?

*sigh* So this is it. Good luck to everyone else!"

Vicar left (he's dead, basically). He was the King of all Cosmos (Katamari Damacy), who could reduce lynching majority during the day. He was Good.

Meanwhile, the confused killer lost track of his original victim.

----------------

A small animal was counting his money behind the desk. He smiled. He still had plenty of money.

He was so absorbed counting his savings, he didn't noticed a guy sneaking up from behind. Before he could react, his mouth had been covered and a very sharp knife was nearing his throat.

This mysterious assailant simply whispered "All your life gathering all this money... I certainly hope it was worth it." before slitting the victim's throat.

Not_so_tiny is dead. He was Tom Nook (Animal Crossing), who could bribe other players to do his bidding. He was Evil.

-----------------

Morning came, and with it, another issue of the newspaper

Coolness Bears shows shocking choice in clothing!

"Yes, that's right! One wouldn't think that a respectable and objective newspaper such as this would talk about the clothes of a single person.

However, this case deserves special attention. You see, Coolness Bears is quite the exhibitionist. Yes, that's right. What else do you call someone who wanders around everyday and everynight in bikini underwear? And in tiger-striped patterns, no less!

Is this odd lifestyle choice deserving of our attention? That's up to you, dear readers, to decide."

----------------------

Night 9 is now over

There are 9 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

mr-paul

Mundi

Tellyn

5 is the majority

Day 10 will now start

The newspaper doesn't seem to be showing Coolness as good or bad, just saying that his character is female and likes not wearing much! That doesn't help us much, because any character can be evil, like we've just seen with not so tiny's Tom Nook.

Any leads anyone?

Do we trust Tellyn that he is good along with Maase, that they were in communication with each other? I suspect that he could still be mafia, and just linked himself with Maase who he knew was good to get us not to vote for him. He does have that suspicious double vote, remember. Did anyone investigate him?

Has your intel been credible in the past Mundi? Well, I guess we'll need one more vote after mine. I'll put my vote in now and try and work out if it's credible or not in a bit.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Current Standings

Coolness Bears (5): Mundi, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tellyn, Dyson

The majority has been reached!

--------------------

Mundi, Danny, Dyson and Tellyn approached Coolness Bears while he was still sleeping peacefully. They had decided: Coolness would die, right here!

Coolness Bears is dead. He was Lum (Urusei Yatsura), a sexy bikini-clad alien who could paralyze others during the night. He was Good.

Jayseven, Eenuh, mr-paul and Gizmo, who had arrived perhaps too late, were shocked to find this treacherous scene.

"W-Who gave you the right to decide on a lynch just like that?" yelled Gizmo "Y-You're all on this together, aren't y-"

"SHOOORYUUUUKEN!". Dyson executed a beautiful uppercut to Gizmo's face.

Gizmo is dead. He was Chuck (Chuck), who would hide in other people's houses during the night. He was Good.

"That's for running away from me last night" exclaimed a triumphant Dyson

Dyson is a Worm (Worms), and he has a variety of weapons at his disposal, including the Dragon/Fire punch. He just yelled Shoryuken for kicks. He's Evil.

"You...You bastard!". Mr-paul lunged at Dyson with all his might, and a knife in hand, aiming at his throat.

Until Mundi shot him in the leg. "He wanted to kill a worm, but right now...*puts sunglasses*...he'll have to crawl like one"

Mundi is Horatio Caine (CSI Miami), and he has access to confidential info regarding deaths. He's Evil.

Mr-paul just groaned "Oh, come on! Just put me out of my misery so I don't have to listen to another cheesy line"

Mundi agreed, shooting him in the head.

Mr-paul is dead. He was Sweeney Todd, who could kill other people during the night. He was Good.

Mundi turned to Tellyn. "Boss, this means my family is safe, right?"

Tellyn put on an evil grin. "Yes, Mundi, that is correct. I'm still going to rule the world with an iron fist, though."

Tellyn is Gozer (Ghostbusters), who adopted the form of Barack Obama to gain Maase's trust. He's the Mafia Leader.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted!" exclaimed jayseven "I was right all along!"

"Yes. Too bad your articles never helped your credibility" said Tellyn, before he shot jayseven

Jayseven is dead. He was Phil Connors (Groundhog Day), a journalist whose articles were a bit exaggerated. He was Good.

"That leaves you, Eenuh" said Dannyboy, with a gun in hand "Do you have any last words?"

"You, Dannyboy? I'm so disappointed. What was your role, anyway?"

"I am Fox Mulder (X-Files), and I can investigate people during the night. But I work for the Mafia. I'm Evil."

"What the...I'm Dana Scully (X-Files), and I could protect people during the night. But I'm Good!"

"Well, this is surprising" said Tellyn "I suppose Eenuh can be left alive. She won't interrupt my plans, anyway."

"Wait, what about my sister?" said Dannyboy "That was the reason I was working for you!"

"Easy, Dannyboy. I'll tell you all about it later.

For now, let's just enjoy the fact that we have achieved victory in this skirmish, and that I'm about to rule the world. MWAHAHAH"

------------------

The Mafia won, as the town can no longer reach majority on their own.

Winners:

Tellyn (Gozer)

Mundi (Horatio Caine)

Dyson (Worm)

Dannyboy-the-Dane (Fox Mulder)

I'll post the rest of the roles later. (Also yes, I put Scully and Mulder in different sides. I thought those two picked those roles on purpose)

Current Standings

Coolness Bears (5): Mundi, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tellyn, Dyson

The majority has been reached!

--------------------

Mundi, Danny, Dyson and Tellyn approached Coolness Bears while he was still sleeping peacefully. They had decided: Coolness would die, right here!

Coolness Bears is dead. He was Lum (Urusei Yatsura), a sexy bikini-clad alien who could paralyze others during the night. He was Good.

Jayseven, Eenuh, mr-paul and Gizmo, who had arrived perhaps too late, were shocked to find this treacherous scene.

"W-Who gave you the right to decide on a lynch just like that?" yelled Gizmo "Y-You're all on this together, aren't y-"

"SHOOORYUUUUKEN!". Dyson executed a beautiful uppercut to Gizmo's face.

Gizmo is dead. He was Chuck (Chuck), who would hide in other people's houses during the night. He was Good.

"That's for running away from me last night" exclaimed a triumphant Dyson

Dyson is a Worm (Worms), and he has a variety of weapons at his disposal, including the Dragon/Fire punch. He just yelled Shoryuken for kicks. He's Evil.

"You...You bastard!". Mr-paul lunged at Dyson with all his might, and a knife in hand, aiming at his throat.

Until Mundi shot him in the leg. "He wanted to kill a worm, but right now...*puts sunglasses*...he'll have to crawl like one"

Mundi is Horatio Caine (CSI Miami), and he has access to confidential info regarding deaths. He's Evil.

Mr-paul just groaned "Oh, come on! Just put me out of my misery so I don't have to listen to another cheesy line"

Mundi agreed, shooting him in the head.

Mr-paul is dead. He was Sweeney Todd, who could kill other people during the night. He was Good.

Mundi turned to Tellyn. "Boss, this means my family is safe, right?"

Tellyn put on an evil grin. "Yes, Mundi, that is correct. I'm still going to rule the world with an iron fist, though."

Tellyn is Gozer (Ghostbusters), who adopted the form of Barack Obama to gain Maase's trust. He's the Mafia Leader.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted!" exclaimed jayseven "I was right all along!"

"Yes. Too bad your articles never helped your credibility" said Tellyn, before he shot jayseven

Jayseven is dead. He was Phil Connors (Groundhog Day), a journalist whose articles were a bit exaggerated. He was Good.

"That leaves you, Eenuh" said Dannyboy, with a gun in hand "Do you have any last words?"

"You, Dannyboy? I'm so disappointed. What was your role, anyway?"

"I am Fox Mulder (X-Files), and I can investigate people during the night. But I work for the Mafia. I'm Evil."

"What the...I'm Dana Scully (X-Files), and I could protect people during the night. But I'm Good!"

"Well, this is surprising" said Tellyn "I suppose Eenuh can be left alive. She won't interrupt my plans, anyway."

"Wait, what about my sister?" said Dannyboy "That was the reason I was working for you!"

"Easy, Dannyboy. I'll tell you all about it later.

For now, let's just enjoy the fact that we have achieved victory in this skirmish, and that I'm about to rule the world. MWAHAHAH"

------------------

The Mafia won, as the town can no longer reach majority on their own.

Winners:

Tellyn (Gozer)

Mundi (Horatio Caine)

Dyson (Worm)

Dannyboy-the-Dane (Fox Mulder)

I'll post the rest of the roles later. (Also yes, I put Scully and Mulder in different sides. I thought those two picked those roles on purpose)

Ah, I knew most of you were evil when you all voted for Coolness Bears with pretty much no evidence at all. And we should've gone after Dannyboy after his information turned out to be false, but I guess there weren't enough of us left and we ran out of time. Poop.

And it's funny I picked Scully and he picked Mulder, but I guess that's what you get when two X-Files fans participate. =P

Viiiiiictooooooooooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Man what a fun role that was to play. The weapons were brilliant. I only wish there were more of them :heh:

Well played fellow Mafioso, well played.

Oh yeah, I stopped giving them to you when you wouldn't use them. When you started reusing them, I forgot to resupply you. My bad.

You still had a Sheep, though. I wanted to do a silly write-up on that one (or a Sheep-rapist article if J7 targeted you), but alas, nothing came out of it.

What, Eenuh was Scully? Ha! That's awesome! We didn't even plan it! :D

Anyway, I was surprised you didn't all immediately attack me when Maase turned out to be good. Tellyn's forced vote nearly ruined everything when he had to use Maase as a cover, but luckily I had convinced you all! Mwahahaha! :D

Great game, Jonnas, but to be fair the town didn't have much to go at. Still, great game. :)