Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

That kid on Countdown

EEVILMURRAY

Has anyone seen this little bugger? He's shitting on everyone, 14 year old lad has been the champion for three days [i've only seen two] so check it out Monday.

Des for the win. I also got both Teatime Teasers today. Shabba!

Also: Deal Or No Deal, not truly amazing [Although Platty disagrees] but worth watching just for the Noelinator.

I saw a tiny bit of the kid on Countdown, and then a lot of that new Noel show.

I don't know if it was the fault of the contestant they had playing (he seemed a bit strange) but the show didn't impress all that much.

(And do you two keep creating and deleting threads between you? As this is the third attempt at me posting this).

damn you for beating me by 2 minutes on creation of such a thread *deletes own thread*

i agree this kid is unreal. he is not just beating opponents he is totally owning them! He gets around 90 points where as the challengers only musta up around 50 each game.

he even beats the dictionary ladies with his cool 8 letter words.

oh oh and Deal or No deal is by far the best Gameshow on TV at the moment Mr Murray of EEvilness and you know it!

EDIT: yes bowser we had a create a thread challenge or something :)

I don't know if it was the fault of the contestant they had playing (he seemed a bit strange) but the show didn't impress all that much.

(And do you two keep creating and deleting threads between you? As this is the third attempt at me posting this).

That contestant which lost dug himself a right hole at the end: "Oh he kept getting normal words, no really special words but just normal ones" I cringed as he was waffling on for a good ten seconds. Then Des chimes in with some Tache Ownage "Why didn't you get them then?". Shabba'ised.

And the reason for the deletage was that I created this [originally] thread at 4:18. Then Platty came in with th 4:20 remix. I replied in his topic bragging about my two minutes. Later to find he deleted my topic, to which would have most certainly meant me arousing my gang to bitch at Platty [Master plan] but then he deleted his. Kiss my arse on Msn a little, thus I reposted.

Moral is: I am great.

the deletage was that I created this [originally] thread at 4:18. Then Platty came in with th 4:20 remix. I replied in his topic bragging about my two minutes. Later to find he deleted my topic, to which would have most certainly meant me arousing my gang to bitch at Platty [Master plan] but then he deleted his. Kiss my arse on Msn a little, thus I reposted.

Moral is: I am great.

Lies!

i deleted mine first biartch and yours by teh accident, hence the arse of kiss on messenger.

anyway back to the greatest show on tv, deal or no deal. The guy sold his box for £47,000, good deal considering it contained £1.

Arseburgers! I posted that you deleted my thread in your thread before you deleted it, so blow on that bitch! :hehe:

I'm watching you. Hawk style.

you lie again mr Hawk.

i saw with my Eagle eye cherry that you posted: and i quote "beaten by 2 minutes"

i saw this and thought darn so i deleted mine so ner.

I'll ban you Nazi propaganda style if you keep floating of topic like this Mr shabba.

That contestant which lost dug himself a right hole at the end: "Oh he kept getting normal words, no really special words but just normal ones" I cringed as he was waffling on for a good ten seconds. Then Des chimes in with some Tache Ownage "Why didn't you get them then?". Shabba'ised.

Nooo, I'm talking about Noel's show about money in boxes or something last night.

It may have been that I was just very tired, but it seemed to make little to no sense with Noel talking to imaginary people on the phone and stuff.

I was willing Mr Blobby to break down one of the walls and attack them all.

you lie again mr Hawk.

i saw with my Eagle eye cherry that you posted: and i quote "beaten by 2 minutes"

i saw this and thought darn so i deleted mine so ner.

I'll ban you Nazi propaganda style if you keep floating of topic like this Mr shabba.

No no, you lie once more. After you deleted mine I edited the 2 minutes post with "And you fucking deleted it!" Ready to start my smear campaign.

And for my on topic footnote [To qualm your anti-jew propaganda]. I wouldn't mind seeing that little lad beaten, just to see him cry.

Well he has got an earpiece (noel) so they could tell him the bankers offer through that.

I love Deal or No Deal its addictive, and something a little different to the reality tv we've been getting pumped into our brains over the last few years.

so simple yet so awesome :D Trevor was awesome i had seen him on the last few episodes and wanted him to be on. He did so bloody well too! Had to laugh at the poor black girl that settled (a few weeks back?) and ended up with 250k in her box :D

Yeah, I think the banker actually does exist which makes the show that little bit cooler. Wish we could hear him though. And yeah, deal or no deal is the best thing around at the moment! Even if it's just for some Edmonds Action really, it's good to see his bearded face on tv again.

On countdown - what's the tache master like? I've only seen one show since he took over and wasn't too impressed by him, does he get better?