1. 1. What's your favourite?

• Builders Breakfast
    • Crispy Duck & Hoisin
    • Onion Bhaji
    • Chilli & Chocolate
    • Fish & Chips
    • Cajun Squirrel

walkerslogo.jpg

Didn't see a thread on this yet so, have any of you tasted the new Walkers Crisps flavours? I remember the competition a few months back but now they are actually finalists!

The flavours are...

Builder's Breakfast

Egg, bacon, sausage and beans, a sound combination that fills your heart and stomach with joy. It's the building blocks of society and the foundation stone of a better day. As any good man with a shovel would say... Dig in!

Crispy Duck & Hoisin

A wise man once said..."as a bird sings so shall a fool give away his last Crispy Duck & Hoisin flavour crisps". Wise words indeed, because as a flavour Crispy Duck & Hoisin sauce will always deliver!

Onion Bhaji

Say no to boiled veg. Say no to burnt roasts. My friends, cast off the bland and boring and let Onion Bhaji flavour tap dance on your taste buds. Every man and every woman - spice up your life!

Chilli & Chocolate

Chocolate, soft and alluring, Chilli, hot and spicy. If Chilli and Chocolate flavour were a man his name would be Brad Clooney, and if it was a sound it would be growwwl...

Fish & Chips

Where would we be without our beloved battered fish and chirpy chips? Always in the papers, this legendary taste combo is perfect in a rainy bus shelter or on a wind-swept beach... Together we can wrap up this election.

Cajun Squirrel

We believe in the right for a man to bear nuts. We believe in the freedom not to be chased by dogs. Vote for Cajun Squirrel flavour and place a big bushy tail in the face of convention.

I've only tried the duck one and the chocolate one, and i wasnt impressed. The duck one is okay, and chocolate is just weird. I think the fish and chips one will be good, but i havnt seen it for sale anywhere yet.

I think its a good competition though, and good on Walkers for doing it (even though im sure they make tonnes of money out of it).

You can vote officially for your favourite here.

So what do you think of them?

Onion Bhaji is win. lovely oniony spicey flavour.

But I bought a bag and could finish them... 45g? a bit much for me :o But that could just be my diet instinct, lol

The duck ones (even though I love duck) made me want to kill both myself and everyone around me, they were horrific.

I refuse to purchase six packets of crisps and take part in the money-throwing gesture.

Though some of those sound tempting. Mmm chili and chocolate...

Cajun Squirrel isn't the best, neither is the Builders Breakfast. Both taste rather disgusting. Onion Bhaji though is very nice. Onion Bhaji for the win.

The duck ones (even though I love duck) made me want to kill both myself and everyone around me, they were horrific.

Have enough and they're lovely.

ive tried chilli and chocolate, builders brekkie and onion bhaji

chilli and choc was disgusting but mates liked it

my fav so far is builders brekkie :) lovely

onion bhaji was rather nice as well mind

I loved the chilli and choc ones.

We put chocolate in our chilli when we make it anyway so I knew it would be nice turned into a crisp flavour :)

Have enough and they're lovely.

But, why would I eat more of something I hate on first taste?

But, why would I eat more of something I hate on first taste?

First impressions aren't always correct.

Like in music. Things grow in appreciation.

First impressions aren't always correct.

Like in music. Things grow in appreciation.

Very true, but they tasted horrific. I mean, I'm not going to continue eating something I don't like on first impressions. I don't think you can compare it to music...but then again I do see your point.

what happened to god old Cheese & Onion and BBQ flavours... whats with all this new fanciness? :heh:

I'm more of a Tayto man myself anyway, though I would like to try the Onion Bhaji flavor

Not tried any yet....

But my work makes a damn fine chilli chocolate fudge!!

*sprinkles bits on ready salted*

Ewww...

Bought a pack of onoin bhaji flavour just now - currently munching. I think it reminds me of that roast beef (or steak & onion?) flavour, mixed a little with the red onion crisps in the selections range. Therefore, it does not deserve to win :P

... I suppose I'll be trying all the flavours >_< Curses, capitalist brain!

I haven't likes Walkers crisps in years (except Quavers). I doubt these flavours will change my mind.

Squirrel was awesome. Tried those, the Fish and Chips ones (nasty - avoid at all costs) and the duck ones which tasted identical to the crispy duck pancakes stuff. Squirrel reminded me of the BBQ ones with a hint of smoky bacon. Pretty tasty!

Gonna try and hunt out the other flavors now too..

By the trend of the list I was expecting "Roadkill Rumble" to be in there.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Scottish Lesbian flavoured crisps. Or, Timone and Pumba covered in Satay Sauce.

Good old Salt and Vinegar, or Ess and Veeeee as I call it. Although, I am temptedings by that Onion Bhaji one. Hmm...haven't seen these on sale, though.

I've got a packet of Squirrel waiting at home so i'll try that one tonight, but i'm more intrigued about Onion Bhaji now after some of you saying how great it is!

I might try and find the ones i havn't had at lunch, they've got to be somewhere. Bit of an unfair competition if shops only sell half of the choices =/

Which of you FREAKS voted for Fish n CHips? Are you cereal?! They taste like off fish even though they smell all yummy. They lure you in and then bam! Almost vomitous!

Chilli n Choc were totally unremarkable. They tasted dull and not really chocolatey at all and had now punch from the chilli. Builders breakfast are a slightly modified version of bacon flavour crisps so they're out.

Haven't tried Duck yet (damn flatmates!) but Bahji and Squirel are definitely the winners for me right now. Squirel has it by a nose though (LOL!)