24 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite?

• Builders Breakfast
    • Crispy Duck & Hoisin
    • Onion Bhaji
    • Chilli & Chocolate
    • Fish & Chips
    • Cajun Squirrel

Just had the Onion Bhaji ones. Not bad really. Still not amazing though. There's just not enough flavour to any of them that i've had so far. In fact i sometimes wish i'd paid the same money for a bag of Thai Sweet Chilli sensations. They will never be beat!

Three more to taste though, so who knows.

Cajun Squirrel is the best!! I've only tried that, the duck and the Builder's Breakfast. After my experience with them, I have no incentive to try any of the other falvours tbh. The Builder's Breakfast tasted manky, and the duck is the worst thing I've ever tasted. The Squirrel was actually nice though, so it wasn't all bad I guess.

what happened to god old Cheese & Onion and BBQ flavours... whats with all this new fanciness? :heh:

I'm more of a Tayto man myself anyway, though I would like to try the Onion Bhaji flavor

Taytoooooo- I swear the one thing I'd miss if I left this country! Do they sell them outside of ireland yet?

Try the onion bhaji, it is yum! :bouncy:

I've now tried the entire range, and can say that the most surprising one for me has to be either Chili and Chocolate, as I was expecting it to be vile but it was actually rather nice, or the Duck one which surprised me with how authentic it tasted.

My favourite has to be either the builders breakfast or the squirrel ones though. Heartily recommended! :D