N-Europe

Want this years must have gift?

spenno182

The comments are brilliant: "Don't buy this picture. It looks fine on the website, but the one they send you is upside-down. My wife hasn't stopped crying for a week."

Fantastic. :D I can't imagine why you'd want Paul Ross adorning your living room wall, however.

This is indeed a work of art, worthy of all the accolades showered upon it by other reviewers. I can find no superlatives to adequately impart to the reader how life-changing it is to own one of these canvases.

And yet it is imperfect: why oh why, in the name of all things holy, didn't MirrorPrintStore make it wipe-clean?

Fucking brilliant.

There's a depth and a nuance to this image, a humanity. Within its richness is a simple yet profound accuracy, although that's probably because it's a photograph, but no matter.

This is the greatest thing ever! At least today.

Haha, these comments are fantastic.

I opened up my paper to read about Paul's brother Jonathan, and the disgusting telephone calls he made to Manuel. I was so angry I put my foot through my 20-inch canvas print of Paul Ross and sent him the bill. If he can't control his own brother, what can he do?

recently purchased this poster, and while it's lifelike, well made and had a certain, portly charm to it, I have since found out that it's actually *cheaper* to hire Paul Ross to come over and stand against a wall, whenever you feel the need to look at him

Dunno why folk would bother paying this much for a picture, but what the hells.

Can't see any reviews, all deleted. But from the ones i have seen on here it makes you wonder why people would buy a Paul Ross print.

I send you to the 10inch Paul Ross print, the reviews make me laugh because they sound so so awkward.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PAUL-ROSS-Print-25x20cm-MirrorPrintStore/dp/B001NQQNXI/ref=pd_cp_kh_0?pf_rd_p=150281691&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001N6W8U0&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0GW9QC0J0TH0FXH6K88C