NEurope
Helmsly

Mini Ninjas

Introducing The World's Smallest Hero

'No one trips over a mountain; it is the smallest pebble that causes you to stumble'

Monday 19th January/...It is with great pride that Io Interactive unveils their latest videogame creation in a brand new game - MINI NINJAS™, due for release Fall 2009 on Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, PC Games for Windows and PlayStation 3 – Rated E10+, PEGI 7+

Prepare yourself for a Ninja adventure like you have never seen before! Join Hiro, the smallest hero on the biggest adventure, as he embarks on an epic and electrifying quest to restore harmony to a world on the brink of chaos. Use your skills and mighty Ninja training to battle a magical army of evil Samurai. Harness the power of your Kuji magic and utilise the special skills of your Mini Ninja friends as you travel through a perilous world to reach the final confrontation with the Evil Samurai Warlord in his Fortress of Doom.

“Mini Ninjas represents a truly special game for us,” said Niels Jørgensen, General Manager of Io Interactive. “The whole team is very excited about it, because it is unique in so many ways. From the art style to the characters and the depth of the game – Mini Ninjas has that exceptional appeal, which is sure to keep both young and old very entertained.”

Visit http://www.minininjas.co.uk for trailers, screenshots and information.

1774_0001.jpg

1774_0004.jpg

1774_0006.jpg

1774_0005.jpg

1774_0002.jpg

1774_0003.jpg

Woo no PS2 version. Now the graphics might be more similar to the 360 and PS3 versions. I like the graphical style so far, especially the first screenshot so I don't it to be 6 months down the line those where PS3 screens and the Wii ones look terrible.

Looks like a damn good laugh. Really liking the Wind Waker smoke effects too. Go graphical style!

Looks like a damn good laugh. Really liking the Wind Waker smoke effects too. Go graphical style!

Agreed, I thought of Wind Waker when I saw that screen.

are these wii images?

for the wii it looks really good not for 360 or ps3

but if the wii version looks worse than this then i wont look at it :P

are these wii images?

for the wii it looks really good not for 360 or ps3

but if the wii version looks worse than this then i wont look at it :P

According the gamersyde they are ( http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7455_en.html ) that link has the PS3/Xbox 360 screenshots for this game for comparison

LOL the non Wii pics look worse, like its up scaled or something. I really like some of the effects and the style overall.

the game was started on the wii first then made to be on 360/PS3 also.

Like every game should be.

NOT ANOTHER NINJA GAME!

this nerdy obession with ninjas is fucking annoying.. YES we get it ninjas are cooler than pirates but shut up!

I used to think they were cool but now are far far too many of them.

ugh sorry rant over anyway looks ok besides that

Minjas! I really thought that, then said it in my head and realised it's probably a bit dodgy.

Any much more info about the game? Gameplay, brief plot outline or anythings? The pictures certainly do look kinda pretty, as already stated in quite a wind wakery way, quite intriguiging....could this actually be some fresh blood for my wii? What's the word on wii specific features, if anything?

EDIT:Scratch all that, only just noticed how recently it was announced, it'll be some time til detail appears then!

Looks great.

I'm predicting this is going to be:

Fun

Short

Linear

Beautiful

By the looks of those screenshots. So It should be a pretty good game.

I played the demo on the PS3. Actually had fun with it even though its clearly aimed at a younger audience. Worst fishing mechanic ever though

been playin this today. lovely graphical style (blue solid coloured water sucks though!)

it's pretty good. Not too far in but it's got oodles

of charm and feels like I'm actually playing something that evokes great memories of Kung Fu Panda.

Is the Wii version completely different to the 360 version? In the 360 demo the graphics were bland, there was no character, no substance to the fighting and the graphics would insult the PS2. I couldn't even bring myself to finish the demo it was so bad (the G-force demo was just about bearable).

Is the Wii version completely different to the 360 version? In the 360 demo the graphics were bland, there was no character, no substance to the fighting and the graphics would insult the PS2. I couldn't even bring myself to finish the demo it was so bad (the G-force demo was just about bearable).

I gave up on the demo aswell, the videos made it look quite enjoyable but I couldnt get into it.

The Wii version is the lead version of the game and so it's been getting slightly higher scores in reviews. Have to say, I didn't like the 360 version much after playing it at an event. I'm sure, though, that I'll be sent a copy of this at some point though but it's not high on my to play list.

I gave up on the demo aswell, the videos made it look quite enjoyable but I couldnt get into it.

I'm hearing mixed opinions on this one. On the one hand the critics and retail seem to be loving it and then you hear from the people that have played the demo and their impressions are not too good.

To be honest, when I first heard about this game and that it had Ninja in the title I thought it was another load of shovelware, like Ninja Breadman :zzz: