N-Europe

The Wrasslin' thread

Jav_NE

16 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Wasn't he supposed to be the one to lead the Alliance in the Invasion storyline but the injury caused them to pivot?

At that point the idea for the invasion wasn't the same as they were originally going to run WCW as a separate company with their own show, they did one test and it didn't go well which was when they pivoted.

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2024 at 2:29 PM, Hero-of-Time said:

Do we know what's happening with that yet in terms of content? We were discussing it at work last week. I don't have Netflix but said I would be very tempted to subscribe once the WWE stuff hits, providing there is access to the classic stuff.

No word on what happens to all that old legacy content, sadly I fear a lot of it will just be gone as i can't imagine Netflix transferring all of that content over but I noticed WWE launched a second youtube channel a few months ago called WWE Vault which has been uploading entire matches from the past as well as never seen before dark matches.

https://www.youtube.com/@WWEVault/videos

I suspect they will upload a lot of old stuff onto here that doesn't make it to Netflix. They've already been uploading entire old Royal Rumbles on their main YT channel recently, but now with this new channel, they have uploaded a lot of random old content. Such as the entire Hell in a Cell match between Undertaker vs Shawn michaels from 1997 for example.

They have also uploaded some really obscure stuff from their archives, like this never seen before dark match of the Nasty Boys on Smackdown in 2007:

It is surreal to see them on them in that era lol

They also show all the things the WWE had stored in their warehouse, such as random props, costumes and even the huge Smackdown Fist from the early 2000s:

also this was pretty cool:

• Like 2