N-Europe

PostQuest - Pokemon RPG Sign Up Thread

ReZourceman

PQPokemon.jpg

I will post the full rules of PostQuest soon, but they will be very simple and it will be a play by post RPG. The PostQuest template will be applied to several other RPGs I shall run, and of course other people can feel free to have the format.

I am afraid there are only 5 spaces to keep this easy as my first time, and streamlined.

Okay post here to confirm you want to be in it. When its reached five thats it, and I cannot accept "can I be in the next one"s due to I might get loads and don't want to play favourites. :)

Okay, so post here, and post the name of a 1st Stage Pokemon, that has either one or two evolutions. This Pokemon you shall play as, so like....chose someone you like. :)

Oh and no two people can be the same Pokes. First come first served obv.

PostQuest Basic Rules

PostQuest is a play by post template for a forum RPG game.

During the quest there will be options to chose which path to take, or a group decision. In these cases the choice is made by the first person to post.

Story will be driven by the creator, and this person will control the enemies also.

Battling - When battling the order would be determined by attributes confirmed in the additional rules of each RPG. Battling would be a mixture or taking turns between the creator, and the players, until one side is defeated.

Pokemon Additional Rules

Pokemon have attributes ;

HP - Hit Points. When this reaches zero the Pokemon needs to be revived by a team mate, or use up EXP to revive itself, and its special bar will be reset.

Standard Attack - This is a standard attack a Pokemon can use any time.

Super Attack - This is a special attack a Pokemon can only use when their special bar is full.

Speed - This is how fast the Pokemon is and determines the order in which the Pokemon attack.

Type - This is the Pokemons type and will determine attack special effects.

Special Bar - The special bar will be a gauge of 10. When a Pokemon attacks it fills up two bars. When a Pokemon uses a non-damaging attack the gauge is filled up 3 bars. When a Pokemons HP hits zero, the special bar is depleted.

Critical Hit rules

There is a 10% chance of any standard attack being a critical hit. The damage is x1.5% and this is determined by chance by the Creator.

Brutal Attack rules

A brutal attack can only be used in a battle, when the character has made a succesful critical hit, and can only be used once.

ZOMG. I'm calling for these 3 to rechoose pokes. Seriously.

How boring can your choices be? At least the equivalent from the other games!

Like Charmander, Chikorita and Piplup or something.

Anything but the original starters.

You´ll excuse my lack of interest in playing charmanders retarded duplicate.

First post updated with rules. As I said pretty simple, and fairly self explanatory. Mild knowledge of Pokemon would help, like weakness and resistance, and I will explain how things like that work as we go along.

I shall put up the Quest thread tomorrow morning, and it will be approximately 6 chapters long, so it will be fairly short-ish, but hopefully enjoyable.

:)

dpmfa004.pngdpmfa001.pngdpmfa396.pngdpmfa007.pngdpmfa123.pngdpmfa037.png