Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your christmas tree.

ipaul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a pic of the tree. Sorry about the crap quality.

DSC03115.jpg

It's a really nice tree but I couldn't help thinking of it like the one in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, 'Bit full, lotta sap'. That really won't make sense if you ain't seen it but basically the tree's real big and fills lotsa space in the room :grin:

Our Christmas tree, which is all about white and silver this year (usually seems to be, heh). You can't really see the lights in this picture... but sadly you can't really see the lights in the tree either, as they're kinda faint. Boooh. Need better lights next year! =P

IMG_0044-1.jpg

That's a fantastic spinning candle holder on top of that cupboard, Eenuh. I'm pretty sure only the most awesome of families have those.

Indeed! I think they were only handed out to the most important families in existence years and years ago!

It's an awesome thing. Except ours is missing candles at the moment, but shhhh!

Our Christmas tree, which is all about white and silver this year (usually seems to be, heh). You can't really see the lights in this picture... but sadly you can't really see the lights in the tree either, as they're kinda faint. Boooh. Need better lights next year! =P

IMG_0044-1.jpg

What a lovely christmas tree. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!