NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

Fish if you want conclusive evidence you'll be lucky to find it here...

I'm just saying its two small pieces of information. Tellyn also has two small pieces of information saying he is good and you seem more willing to vote for him ??

You're logic is somewhat flawed, which makes me more suspicious of you. The fact you seem to be trying to subtly point the finger at Mundi/Vicar doesn't help your case either.

Change Vote: Tellyn

I'm not trying to blame Vicar, I'm trying to prove that his power is unpredictable. I didn't exactly make a secret about my disagreement with Mundi, and there's still a possibility that he's mafia. You're not going to believe or trust me unless I'm investigated or dead, so carry on.

Vote: Moogle Viper

Tellyn and Mundi are at war, we might need to lynch one of them later if needed, i think at least one of them is Evil

Why must you lynch either me or Mundi because we might be evil? You're going to lose again if you don't change your way of thinking.

Fish if you want conclusive evidence you'll be lucky to find it here...

I'm just saying its two small pieces of information. Tellyn also has two small pieces of information saying he is good and you seem more willing to vote for him ??

I seem fishy, and Dyson has a hunch. Just about justifies it.

Anyways, those who targeted Tellyn in the Night 3 were actually targeting Vicar (and Vice-Versa)

I am confused at the moment in who did target Tellyn, so i may ask the following.

Tellyn is not proved as good BY ANYONE unless it was in Night 1 or 2.

If you investigated Vicar, you actually investigated Tellyn.

Not that it matters that much, as Lazyboy used the Lie Detector on Tellyn ON DAY...

I just wanted to highlight this to see if anyone did investigate Vicar last night.

Umm, like totally confused and lost, but popping in to say hello, and no relevant news or whatever here. ^^

Voting for someone based on a lack of activity is waaay worse than voting for someone based on potentially dodgy information. My vote stands, I don't think we're going to uncover anything new today.

I might as well Highlight, Tellyn

EVERYONE

Even those who are not understanding what's happening...

MUST READ THE FOLLOWING:

Anyways, those who targeted Tellyn in the Night 3 were actually targeting Vicar (and Vice-Versa)

I am confused at the moment in who did target Tellyn, so i may ask the following.

Tellyn is not proved as good BY ANYONE unless it was in Night 1 or 2.

If you investigated Vicar, you actually investigated Tellyn.

Not that it matters that much, as Lazyboy used the Lie Detector on Tellyn ON DAY...

Screw it, I don't want the blame for lynching a someone who could very, very easily townie...

Change Vote: Nobody

This is getting beyond stupid. Can we just do something please.

If 'something' implies a lynch based on the little information we have, I'd rather not.

Says you, voting for Beggilax the day after you tried saving him..

But whatever.

Change Vote: No lynch

Tellyn (2): MadDog, Beggilax

Moogleviper (5): Ellmiester, Jonnas, LazyBoy, Tellyn, Maase

No Lynch (4): jayseven, Mundi, The fish, Dyson

12 is a majority.

Says you, voting for Beggilax the day after you tried saving him..

But whatever.

Change Vote: No lynch

That was pressure, and he hadn't even had chance to speak the day before. His posting nature suits my character and he initially seemed to be claiming to be the person I thought I was in the write up, so I presumed someone was messing with me.

And thanks for removing your vote.

Gah, I HATE it when I come into debates late! Sorry guys, but my schedule as of now only allows me to go online at night.

In the confusion I've forgotten why Tellyn is being accused. More than one case proves that one-use items are randomly given out, and since I'd find it very weird for those items to be faulty, I'm gonna believe the lie detctor that said Tellyn was telling the truth and is good. Honestly, I can perfectly well understand Tellyn's reactions, and as far as I can see, that's pretty much all that is making him "suspicious" right now. I believe Tellyn is good. I can also guarantee for a fact that Tellyn is the dog who got distracted by a car.

Now, how Mundi fits into all this I can't seem to figure out now, but Vicar's apparently a dumb cop with unreliable investigating powers.

Gah, I really don't know what to do. I think it's best to stay passive and observing in the beginning, not voting anyone off to quickly. The townies still carry the majority. When more of us are dead, THEN we have to take action on vaguer claims, but then we'll most likely have a better view of everything. So, for now:

Vote: No Lynch

Gah, I HATE it when I come into debates late! Sorry guys, but my schedule as of now only allows me to go online at night.

It happens frequently, unfortunately. And it was such a loud, yet ineffective discussion...

You're right, it has only helped to confuse me. As you can probably tell, I've only really understood the cases with Tellyn and Vicar. Then a bunch of other people were accused at some point - you, too, I believe? - but it's all way too vague for me so far. For now, I'll observe.

Here's what we'll do: if, in our next day, there are no more leads, we vote for MoogleViper (for reasons I already explained)

Seeing as no one is willing to vote for him now: Change Vote: No Lynch

Can't remember what the deal was about Moog, either. Meh, I was also very tired when I read through it, and I should really be going to bed now. I guess I'll see what happens in the morning. Goodnight, everybody.

God, what is there to say?

vote: no lynch but hey, we got something accomplished right?

no?

Meh, the deal with Moogleviper is that he was inactive in a night where the mafia did not kill.

Could be a coincidence, but, then again, it could be not.

Anyways, Change Vote: No Lynch

(If i haven't done already, too lazy to go check out :X)

I'm so late at the party! When I say party I mean massively confusing and seemingly fruitless debate. Tellyn's reactions seem way over the top for someone good, going on the offensive seems the best way to make people distrust you. Also Mundi voting for himself, was that some kind of reverse psychology, makes me suspicious. But then I don't trust anyone. Right, nothing concrete at all? so Vote: No Lynch.

I don't know what sort of parties you normally go to, but mine are always massively confusing and full of fruitless debates... Yeah...

Glad people are gathering their senses and getting another day out of the way. We should be glad that the identities of the protectors aren't out yet - so long as they're protected we don't need to freak out about the mafia too much.

Just to cast another vote and hopefully get things rolling again.

Vote: no lynch