N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

Since it's apparently necessary in clearing up some confusion, it seems I have to come forward with my role.

I'm Brum, the friendly car, and basically I roleblock people by distracting them. I'm good.

I was the one blocking Tellyn two nights ago and MoogleViper this night. As we have no real knowledge about people's allegiances yet, my strategy was to roleblock people who had been suspected as to possibly figure out something about them from the following write-up.

As my power isn't the most useful at the moment, I guess it's not too bad my identity has been revealed.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, people are also voting for Coolness 'cause he seems to have a record of not participating. But yes, I am the car who is distracting people and I'm good. If I have roleblocked good people, it's simply because I hoped to learn something about them from the following write-up. Not a very good strategy, I know, but I really couldn't think of anything better at the moment.

Thanks for clearing that up, Dannyboy. You didn't really have to expose yourself though. Coolness isn't contributing at all, I don't know why he always signs up to these games without fail. :/

Meh, I figured there was enough confusion in here already without people being mistaken about the identity of the car. Besides, I didn't feel like I was helping much, so I pondered I could potentially be more useful if people knew my role. It's not like I'm gonna move much up on the Mafia hit-list anyway.

Night 5 is over

The creature was on the hunt for another person to annoy - this time a builder. Suddenly, the builder got on a train. Later on he found the builder...or was it?

Suddenly he heard a song. It was too damn catchy, even for him. He couldn't bring himself to confront who he thought was the builder. While he was humming away, a mouse questioned him and a dog had a look at what he was doing.

---

Meanwhile, a blob hid in a man's house. The blob had seen the man play with a living car the night before, so he surely must be good.

The man turned around

"What are you doing in my house?"

Boo! is cancelled. Jonnas was Boo. He was good.

---

A racer spun a boy around, causing the boy to wander about with no idea of where he was going. He went into his bucket with a mouse.

---

The sun rose.

"Hi. I'm a fox. I can protect people with a fireman's hose. Just don't ask me to get along with explorers.

I had a lazy night tonight as I decided to sleep in. A builder came round and fixed some of my stuff."

There are 21 players left. 11 is a majority.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 6 Begins Now

While he was humming away, a mouse questioned him and a dog had a look at what he was doing.

VICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AND TELLYN!!!

WHO DID YOU TARGET TONIGHT?

The Fish, no its not, its as simple as this:

Tellyn and Vicar followed Jamba, the write up says the thing which eliminates guys was followed by a Mouse (Vicar) and a Dog (Tellyn)

What else do you need? LET'S KILL JAMBA!!!