N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't receive any invites to play so decided just to play with randoms and try get back into the swing of things. Sure there was some mouthing off at the fact I was only level 15 from those with the roman numerals but I certainly held my own. Apart from one match, where we were outnumbered by a clan team all extremely high levelled, I maintained a positive kill:death ratio. So not bad for my first time playing in months.

But it was a nice change of pace from playing Bad Company 2 all the time online. Don't know why I stopped playing this online as Plunder is a great mode (actually, I probably stopped playing because of Borderlands, Dragon Age and many other games that came out shortly afterwards).

I've had this game ages and never played online.

Actually, I've had a Playstation ages and ever played online.

I think I'll go through the single player campaign again to get a feel on how it works then join in for some funzies, until Halo Reach anyways.

If you'll have me.

I don't have a headset.

Didn't receive any invites to play so decided just to play with randoms and try get back into the swing of things.

I sent you a friend request but I don't think you accepted it/saw it.

Anyone's open to join in. EVEN you Shorty :angry:

jks lolz

I'll check my mail but I don't remember seeing one. But then my connection was playing up a bit last night so I'll check later on.

I'll see about getting online again tonight. Was fun getting back into it. Although, playing Plunder on Plaza can be frustrating. Especially if your trying to bank the treasure at the end where you have to climb up on the rubble and then jump to your left. Always had an issue with that and got me again last night :( I would have got the winning bank as well :p

Fortunately (in a way) you don't get extra cash for capturing yourself, you only get it for team captures. Deffo a good thing, as it stops team kills.

I know what you mean about that though, can be annoying. Climbing onto the rubble in the first place is the difficult part. Worse though is just playing plunder on Ice Cave in general. It's such a shit map.

I am busy tonight unfortunately. I will post in here as soon as I know when I'll have a solid session on here, and also when I come on randomly. I will definitely be on this weekend. I'll give firmer details of time soon.

Shorty it will be a pleasure to have you with us and to impress you with our skill. Particularly "lol-grenades"

Definition - lol-grenade definition i) A grenade aimed at a very long distance from the target, which hits the target and does an impressive grenade.

definition ii) A grenade thrown that the enemy claims was a flukey or lucky grenade due to the huge difficulty of making it a successful kill, when in fact the enemy is incorrect and the grenade is all skill.

Aw man, my g/f bought me Mafia II so I might not be getting into this after all :( maybe at some point this weekend I'll just jump straight in. I'll add the PSN IDs of the four people above me now.

Edit: or I would have... but can't add friends through the website? Hm... lame...

Aw man, my g/f bought me Mafia II so I might not be getting into this after all :( maybe at some point this weekend I'll just jump straight in. I'll add the PSN IDs of the four people above me now.

Edit: or I would have... but can't add friends through the website? Hm... lame...

It is lame. The best thing Xbox LIVE is the functionality of it. Such as the ability to add friends, download games and send messages through Xbox.com. Amongst other things.

Anyway, I have just had a few games online............and got pwned all over the place. I have not played in a while but fuck me, people have got good.

SEPTEMBER LAB IS FUCKING AWESOME

September 3 - 7

3 vs 3 Deathmatch

We’ve dropped two of everything for all matches in this Deathmatch variation – you’ll have two less teammates and two less Boosters to aid in your domination of the opposing team.

September 17 - 20

Desert - 5 Shootout

In this episode of “The Lab,” you’ve only got your trusty eight-shooter, the Desert - 5, to rely on against your opponents.

HAX! I actually posted the Deagle suggestion on the Dog website just because it would be the best possible Lab. I foresee many a cinema.

3v3 deathmatch with no boosters is kinda pointless though. You get 4v3 really often from people dropping out anyway so...

Getting all the single player trophies is the easy bit. The multiplayer ones aren't that difficult, they're just very time consuming.

Just finished off all the medals in single player as well, so now i'm off to have some multiplayer fun.