N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and be on (PSN is below this message in my sig) but I keep getting an 'Error syncing models' message after being stuck on the connecting screen for ages.

Did a quick test of my network connection and apparently I'm getting 5.7 Mbps download and 453.1 kbps upload which would help explain a lot about my general internet connection and the constant issues it's giving me. Certainly not the connection I'm paying for (paying for Virgin Media's top broadband connection) so I'll need to look into that.

I'll keep trying anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm going on now. I want to see Aimless, Ganepark, drahc and Dog there.

Me and Jon and Cook will probs be waiting for you in teh lobbeh!

Neither are we. We just say (usually)...

I'd say it's more advanced then that.

But I'd be lying.

UPDATE FOR Y'ALL

I'm making a custom game party, elimination, max rounds 3, max time limit 2. So don't worry about waiting long for games to finish if you want to join the party.

Get on now.

Edited by dwarf
Automerged Doublepost

Video killed the blooo-o-og star

Video killed the blooo-o-og star

In my lol and in my blog, we can't re-blog we've gone too far.

Pictures came and broke our blog

Put the blame on the blogging star!!!

You areeeeeeeeeeeee, a blogging star-ar-ar-arrr!!!!!

Possibly.

And that was the perfect shotgun surprise I sprung on you at the end. Reeled you in reeeeeeeal nice.

Edit:

Unless we miraculously get the full 10 people for custom games, I think I'll set it up so we play publicly for cash because somehow it wasn't as fun having it N-E vs. N-E (I must've been mistaken about my earlier comment).

Anyway, thanks to all those who said were going to join and did join.

To those who didn't: thou hath sinned

Edited by dwarf

Good couple of games.

I'm too quiet when on mic :heh: dunno why.

I know, I wasn't sure if you were even on the mic :o Sup with that dawg?

All I could tell was that you had a real deep voice. When I asked if you had the DLC, there was this little squeak of a 'no' and I was thinking 'is this some privated gimp or something?'. Then I asked again to see if I heard right, and that's when Arnold Schwarzenegger replied.

lol, i didn't think my voice was that deep tbh.

I don't know how mine sounds to other people, but 'in my ears' it's fairly deep. Thing is, I get this mic echo and it makes my voice sound really weird and shit and I just hope that it doesn't sound like that to other people.

Though it probably does, I don't like my voice :/ Gah, I just get on with the blogging.

I'm officially the worst Uncharted 2 player of all time :D

But hey, it was fun..that's what counts...right?...right?

Too right. Plus, Cooky makes you look awesome, you always have him to fall back on :D